Chapter 229- Floating City Battle Team 1

Azure Blade Survival Show Forums.

Mid-season anonymous gossip board.

Subject: What does it mean when a boy wears a bullet around their neck, strung on a nylon string?

Anonymous 1: It’s a phase. It’s very normal. Like my younger brother, not only does he wear bullets on a necklace, he also has crystal skulls, multivitamin tablets, and sprite can ring pulls.

Original poster: That shouldn’t be the case. He’s not going through an immature phase, he’s very well-behaved.

Anonymous 1: How old.

Original poster: 20.

Anonymous 2: ... The new player Wu Jin in White Moonlight Battle Team?

Original poster: Yea.

Anonymous 3: It’s really rare for a survival show contestant to wear necklaces. Except when it’s for religious reasons, very few of them wear jewelry. Of course, wearing a bullet isn’t really jewelry. Is it possible that it’s a couple’s pendant? Has anyone else worn one?

Original poster: In the recent competitions, every fan who comes to support Wu Jin has had a bullet around their neck, with anything from 0.33 caliber to hand grenades. All similar necklaces on the Star Net have already been sold out.

Anonymous 3: ... Out of the contestants who started during the same period, are there any who wears a bullet like Wu Jin?

Original poster: Wei Shi isn’t, Wei Yan isn’t, Caesar isn’t. The three mainstream CPs have been excluded from the options.

Anonymous 3: Is it possible that it’s the first bullet Little Witch trained with, which is very significant to him and therefore hangs on his body?

Original poster: The time doesn’t match up. Wu Jin started wearing the bullet between the fifth and sixth Crosson Show elimination matches. It’s from a miniature grenade gun bullet, and the pattern is very common. Then, the question becomes, between those two games, the Crosson Show had a month off. Where did he go? And he even came back sick.

Anonymous 3: It really doesn’t match up. No matter how you explain it, it’s still too immature to be hanging a bullet around your neck...

Anonymous 4: Wait a minute, don’t just make blanket statements like that. We occasionally see people wearing bullets here.

Original poster: Where?

Anonymous 4: Floating City.

Original poster, and all the other anonymous posters: ?? Floating City, Wei Shi’s Floating City Battle Team?

Anonymous 2: So you mean to say that after the fifth elimination match, Little Witch went to Floating City with Contestant Wei and picked up a local custom, making himself a bullet necklace? It can kind of be explained this way, but I always feel that there’s some deeper meaning...

Anonymous 2: Speaking of which, the Floating City Battle Team has been established for 2 months and is bullying the weak every day in the wild card competition zone. Why has there been no news this week? Where’d they go?

Blue Star, Star Harbor port.

In the star ship that had just landed, the captain of the Floating City guard team called out, “We’re about to go down. Hurry up and finish tidying up, don’t lose face for Brother Wei...”

There was clanging and banging in the cabin. The team leader separated the crowd of karaoke singing people and dragged Red off for an inspection and to get his hair washed. Red cried out in an aggrieved tone, and several other Floating City Team players who also hadn’t washed their hair rushed off to the bathroom to hide. A bottle of dry cleaning spray was fought over between four sets of hands, and the last few people pretended to be cool as they walked out.