Chapter 177 - Bow

Time seemed to slow down along with the fine particles in the air.

First, the big boss’s feathered arrow flew through the air, flashing with the cold glint of metal halfway through its arc and forcing Zuo Botang to retreat.

Then, the bullets sped over, and the accompanying heat surged––

Wei Shi’s actions stilled.

The man’s knotted brow slowly smoothed out. The tip of his eyebrows rose up habitually, and the fierceness in his pupils was replaced by a youth’s unique sharpness. The jaws of death that had been holding the longbow slowly released its force, and his expression was confused. It seemed as though he’d changed from a domineering adult hawk to a young fledgling who’d just been driven out of his home.

Wei Shi slowly bowed his head, coming face to face with Wu Jin’s horrified, round-eyed gaze.

The youth trembled as he opened his mouth.

The 16 year old Wei Shi snorted coldly, “Who bullied you.”

Wu Jin: “Gun.... gungungungungungun––”

The bullet flew over and grazed across Wei Shi’s cheek!

Wu Jin sucked in a breath of cold air! His brain moved at lightning speeds, his heart beat frantically, and his soul almost flew out of his body. He was muddled as he used two combat actions to push the 16 year old Cub Wei to a safe area. Then, he acted like a hero who’d saved the beauty and protected the cub as he killed in all directions––

In reality.

Jingyi and Red shot out three bullets at the same time. Wu Jin exclaimed, ‘Woah’, and pushed the big boss over, causing them to roll together into a ball on the ground.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

Blood Pigeon was gratified as he looked at Wu Jin, “Contestant Wei is taking it easy so that Contestant Wu can give a brave performance. Little Witch hasn’t been training in vain over the past six months, and his reactions are much better than before. It’s just, this tactical move––”

Ying Xiangxiang expressed, “How is that a tactical move? The two cats in my house usually end up like this when they’re just playing around.”

In the Crosson elimination match arena, the Ancient Egyptian civilization zone, the Temple of clerical sacrifice.

Zuo Botang fired two shots to disrupt Wu Jin’s rhythm. Under the cover of Ming Yao’s sniping, he wasn’t in a hurry to start a fight. “Let’s go!” The two of them shifted, and the common feathered arrow landed in the hard soil. Wei Shi’s arm strength was frightening.

There was a rush of footsteps from behind him. It was obvious that there were other groups approaching the temple.

Ming Yao was still looking at the tail of the arrow that hadn’t been broken by the force of the impact when he suddenly heard his captain speak up.

Zuo Botang was speculating, “Why aren’t they fighting back.”

Ming Yao couldn’t quite catch up, “What?”

Zuo Botang narrowed his eyes slightly, the sniper’s precise hearing allowing him to hear through the stone walls of the temple. On the other side, Wu Jin had basically been sniped at until he was dancing all over the place.

Zuo Botang listened for a few seconds, “Something’s not right with Wei Shi.”

Ming Yao: “! Captain, should we go back and attack?”

Zuo Botang shook his head, “Leave it, it’ll be useful in the future.”

Inside the temple.

Wei Shi was caught off guard and knocked over by Wu Jin, his face rubbing against the small curls. His chest filled with a large inhale of rabbit scent, with a very high Little Witch content. From nearby, the sound of a bullet being loaded sounded out again––