Chapter 214.2- Life- Saving Capsule

The episode finished airing, and the TV set turned off with a snap.

The final voting results came out. Wu Jin rose up to 21st place from 36 and was safe for the next round.

The crowd of trainees were dazzled by these two people’s performance, and Caesar was even praising Wu Jin. Oh, hey! This tactical thinking was pretty good!

Yu Chu also sent the two of them an admiring smile, while K showed no reaction at all. At the other two ends of the training workshop, Ming Yao’s eyes brightened, Thin Fire was stunned, and Raphael burst out into goosebumps from the gayness.

Before the end of the evening class.

The AI director said, “For the upcoming 36 into 24 round, the three groups of trainees will attend stage rehearsal at the same. I hope you’re all ready.”

Wu Jin understood.

It was like he’d guessed. The threads connecting <Red Dancing Shoes>, <Snow White>, and <The Nightingale and The Rose> were finally converging together. Karen, the Nightingale, and the Queen would compete against each other on the same stage, and the contestants would change from being ‘personal sacrifices’ to ‘shared sacrifices’.

The melee brawl would begin from the 36 into 24 round.

In the training room, players all went back to bed one after another.

Karen had come to ‘visit’ yesterday, so she would definitely be here again today. As for the King of Hearts, he’d disappeared at the end of the broadcast.

Yu Chu spoke in a low voice, asking Wu Jin about trainee September’s identity.

“September is an A-level trainee.” Wu Jin gave a vague answer, “If he doesn’t make a move against us tonight...”

“... We’ll attack him.”

Yu Chu paused.

Wu Jin’s tone was firm and brokered no refusal. Yu Chu nodded quickly, “How will we do it?”

That night, 11PM.

Time passed three times faster than normal in the seventh elimination match. Because the director would check the rooms during the day, September’s room wasn’t locked and was just closed slightly. Wu Jin and Wei Shi hid silently on the other side of the door.

The key to the room belonged to K, and he was also the only one with a key.

This was K’s safe zone. He would definitely go back that night.

The corridor was silent.

In an abandoned part of the forum on their wrist watches, Caesar made a report every minute, while Yu Chu kept guard at the other end of the corridor.

According to the rules of the game, it would take at least 3 minutes for the mask to be fitted perfectly over a face. So, the two of them would meet once every three minutes just in case the other party had been eliminated and ‘replaced’.

As for Wu Jin and Wei Shi, they stood in the middle of the bedroom with sharp blades in hand, waiting for K to push open the door––

There was a scream in the corridor!

It was Yu Chu.

Wu Jin was shocked. Yu Chu and Caesar’s scouting positions were quite well hidden. K had made his way over far earlier than expected. Fortunately, Yu Chu soon reported that he was safe. There were noises in the distance, coming from the corridor. It was probably Caesar who’d rushed over to provide support for Yu Chu, but then gotten stopped by someone else.