Chapter 217- Broken Mirror

The ceiling lamps were blazing.

Light and shadow overlapped on the stage. The scenery seemed endless, like heaven on earth.

His dance partner’s exposed back was as white as snow where it showed in the gaps of the blood red dress, the thin shoulder blades fanning out like a butterfly’s wings. The skirt extended down––

There was a pair of legs covered in white silk, each suggestive arc curving perfectly.

“......” A flame suddenly flickered to life in Wei Shi’s pupils. The fingers wrapped around Wu Jin’s wrist exerted force, and he mercilessly pulled the other person forward towards his body. The skirt flew up and swirled, and the man’s straight back suddenly blocked out the gazes from beneath the stages, “Who put it on you.”

Wu Jin was scornful. This man! In order to muddle through the hidden weapon throwing incident, he was evading the topic completely! So, Wu Jin reminded them smartly, “About the dagger...”

Wei Shi fell silent, his eyes moving downwards.

In the next second, the man didn’t hesitate to take out the remaining two daggers. The daggers were extremely light, and the blades were as thin as a cicada’s wing. The man held the handle of the knives with his gun callused hands, his actions as forceful as thunder.

Wu Jin’s mouth dropped open.

Wei Shi flipped the knife, pointing the blade at himself and holding out the handle towards Wu Jin.

Wu Jin: “......” It was quite handsome, but what kind of operation was this?!!

Wei Shi: “How’s the wound.”

Before Wu Jin could react, the man determinedly bent down to check the wound in full view of the public, and Wu Jin instantly returned to his senses. No way! There were so many cameras below them, it was too embarrassing! Wu Jin quickly pulled the big boss back up, “Don’t, don’t, don’t! The wound is fine...”

Wei Shi cheek brushed against his.

The dance music entered the next segment, and the dark curtains billowed as the wind blower turned on. Wei Shi’s arms suddenly exerted strength, and the two of them exchanged positions. In the camera dead corner that was blocked out by the man’s back, Wu Jin felt that he’d practically been pushed right into the big boss’s arms.

His shoulders were wrapped in overwhelming heat.

This was Wei Shi’s apology.

Wu Jin: “!!!”

The man didn’t say a single word, but Wu Jin’s ears suddenly turned red.

Wait a minute, what kind of plot was this! How could he be knocked down by Contestant Wei just like this? He was armed with a super high level mecha armor with extreme combat power––

The next part of the music played on.

Wu Jin quickly straightened his back and shifted the situation back on track in one second.

The youth’s pupils were bright, filled with war, and his fighting spirit was raging––

Wei Shi was expressionless, “Go and change your clothes first.”

Wu Jin choked, and he raised his chin up fiercely.

Do you think that the person standing in front of you is just an ordinary Little Witch?! You’re wrong! This suit of clothing is the golden war suit of the super high level mecha Little Witch!

Wu Jin raised up his wrist to demonstrate. In the next second, five metal anesthetic tubes extended out from his fingertips, launching a sharp attack at Wei Shi’s wrist!