Chapter 215- Ward Robe

The smell of blood was pungent.

Even before Caesar could react, Wei Shi’s pupils had already contracted abruptly.

Wu Jin had disappeared.

More than one person had been eliminated in the past two hours, and the order of elimination couldn’t be determined. At this time, only the youth’s life-saving capsule had been left behind in the dormitory room.

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes and glanced over the blood that hadn’t yet dried up. The light in his pupils that made them look the same as ordinary human beings suddenly went out. His fist clenched with huge force, and his eyes were dark and frightening when the camera swept by.

Like a ferocious beast who’d been caught off guard by a set of broken reins.

Two cameras flew by. The remote cameramen behind the camera suddenly felt a chill go down their backs!

Wait a minute, this was just a normal game...

The next moment.

The man kicked aside the half-open door with one foot. His body was like a sharp, fierce blade as he pushed into the messy bedroom. The shoulder and arm muscles exposed outside the training clothing were tense and tight, like a high-risk murder weapon that might break out at any time–-

However, his next actions were very careful as he made sure that the life-saving capsule had been properly sealed.

At the entrance, Caesar’s mouth dropped open, and then he grew furious, “Where’s Little Witch! Where’s my Little Witch!”

Wei Shi turned back abruptly. His body was like an unbreakable wall erected in front of the life-saving capsule, and his gaze was cold and chilling. He refused to let Caesar pass.

With Wei Shi there, Caesar couldn’t even get close to the life-saving capsule.

“He’s lost too much blood. Call the program group.”

Wei Shi squeezed these words out from between gritted teeth.

Caesar reacted immediately.

The blood on the ground hadn’t yet solidified, and the life-saving capsule could only force a player into unconsciousness. Without a timely blood transfusion, there might be short-term harm to the player inside the life-saving capsule––

Caesar opened up his wrist watch lightning-quick and called the program group over to take away the life-saving capsule.

From behind him, Wei Shi was still silent, guarding the only life-saving capsule in the dormitory room. It wasn’t just Caesar; even the cameras couldn’t get close.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

The audience in the scrolling comments looked on breathlessly at this changing situation in the student dormitories. There was a sudden burst of infinite enthusiasm!

Commentator and instructor Blood Pigeon was criticizing Contestant Wei Shi’s performance for once, “We all know that September and Yu Mo are still running around in the <Snow White> building. Turning around to chase down the King of Hearts is what Contestant Wei Shi should choose to do instead...”

In the center of the screen, the Crosson Show search and rescue AI who’d received the emergency rescue notification arrived at the scene and began their act.

They continued to ‘act’ as they used a medium-size drone to lift the life-saving capsule from the bedroom.

They finished off the act by flying away from the field––