Chapter 222- New Home

After the rainstorm.

The morning breeze carried with it the scent of damp flowers. The windows were slightly open, and the blinds curled and fluttered.

Wu Jin dazedly opened his eyes.

Outside the blinds, the small robot who’d been driven out of the house for the whole night was now working hard at cleaning the windows. The lightning rod installed on the small head for the rainstorm last night had been removed, and its mechanical arms wiped at the window, pulling the conductive grounding lead behind it.

The air was filled with the scent of handheld wraps.

Wu Jin sniffed, then sat up and whirled around––

Wei Shi stuffed a pillow behind Wu Jin, bowed his head, and dropped a shallow kiss on his soft curls.

“Sleep a little longer, I’ll get it for you.”

The man got out of bed. His pure black sleeping robe was tied up lazily, and the red marks and old scars on his chest and neck were all displayed like medals.

Wu Jin remained sitting on the bed for two minutes, his brain blank and empty, then it was struck with lightning and thunder!

Six hours...

Six hours!! It was a waste to have this man go and play in a survival show...

Wei Shi handed the handheld wrap to Wu Jin, like handing a little rabbit a carrot to pacify it after steaming and frying it up. His arm skillfully reached out to hold him in his arms.

The morning light poured in from the end of the bed, and the hour hand was pointing at 7AM.

Wei Shi got out of bed again, adding anti-inflammatory drugs to a glass of water. Wu Jin’s voice was slightly nasally, and he was a little stiff when hugged. It was probably because he’d been bullied fiercely, but he hadn’t even been aware when he’d been cleaned up and the medicine had been applied.

The 7AM little rabbit exuded a scent that was a mixture of shower gel and handheld wrap.

Wu Jin finished eating and burped. The two of them immediately exchanged a light kiss that tasted of Orleans-style chicken and mayonnaise.

Wu Jin’s eyes were round; why wasn’t he disdaining it for being too oily?!

Wei Shi bowed his head, his pupils coated in the morning light, the glow surging gently. Wu Jin squeaked, and the corners of his mouth curved up.

The official breakfast was served after nine o’clock.

Wu Jin had his temperature checked. Everything was normal, but he still had no strength. He was soft when sitting on the chair, slumping and placing his small round face on the table. Wei Shi opened up the communicator and consulted a doctor anonymously.

The private doctor on the other end replied very quickly, “Six hours!? Big brother, you’re too hardcore. When people play games, there’s a health bar and mana bar. Not getting inflamed is one thing, but his mental health is something else...”

Wei Shi closed the terminal directly and hugged the loose and soft Wu Jin from behind, “The Floating City team will be set up nearby, and they will have their own home court. In the future, I’ll pick you and take you home after your games.”

This would be their second home after Floating City.

Wu Jin was finally barely able to muster up some energy.

The two story manor was decorated simply, and it was rarely lived in. The tables and chairs were metallic, and the modern frames and large chandeliers were in mostly cool colors. Then, after dinner, a virtual screen was projected up in the living room.