Chapter Ch182.1 - Haunted House

The hot sun was high in the sky.

The breeze blew by, but the atmosphere was still and silent.

Wu Jin’s expression slowly, slowly grew dazed...

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes.

“!!!” Wu Jin quickly took two steps back! The wind was blowing, the clouds were flying, and Wu Jin was about to get hammered!

The corner of Wei Shi’s lips coldly hooked up, the frostiness in his pupils were clearly visible, and he raised his hand and gestured for Wu Jin to come over.

Wu Jin was almost scared into hiccuping. His body subconsciously took two faltering steps forward, and he was very clever and well behaved as he untied the rope from the big boss’s hands.

The big boss probably felt that Wu Jin’s actions were too slow. The steady and powerful hands shook, and he spontaneously broke free from the rope bindings.

“!!!” Wu Jin was once again scared into retreat. The wind was howling, the clouds were quivering, and Little Witch was about to get beaten up!

Wait a minute, this person was clearly able to break free on their own––

Wei Shi’s long legs swept out of the roller coaster, and he examined Wu Jin expressionlessly, “Hm?”

Wu Jin was struck by an idea, “Hahaha, yes, I also didn’t notice how he came all the way over there, haha, I was focused on walking ahead hahaha... hic.”

Wu Jin forced Wu Jin into a corner against the wall, his actions aggressive and powerful, “Memories will interflow together.”

Wu Jin was bewildered, “What...”

Wei Shi slowly rolled up his sleeves. The standard gray combat uniform seemed to carry the spirit of his military uniform, boots, and cloak when worn on his body. The man stated his threat, “When the side effects are over, the memories will connect together again. I will check then.”

Wu Jin was really shocked silly, he-he-he couldn’t hide it!

––Wait a minute. Wu Jin was suddenly going to go crazy!

Their memories could eventually connect together? Then, why were they taking turns torturing each other, no, wait, what were they taking turns torturing him for!

Beside the wall, Wei Shi didn’t give Wu Jin any more space to think. The rough hand with the gun calluses directly vented his anger on the side of Wu Jin’s waist. Wu Jin cried out immediately; a boy group’s lead dancer’s waist was their most sensitive area and couldn’t be touched at all! Wu Jin rose up to resist and was mercilessly pressed down again by Wei Shi. Then, the side of his neck suddenly turned red.

The man’s cold and sharp canines were biting down beside the mark he’d once left on his neck.

Wu Jin: “&#k2026;&#k2026;”

The small animal that had been caught by its neck didn’t dare to move at all.

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes and stared at the side of Wu Jin’s neck for a long time before suddenly exhaling a heated breath.

Wu Jin: “???”

Then, Wei Shi took advantage of how Wu Jin was heated up and red, and pasted a piece of white test paper on him at lightning speed.

Wu Jin was stunned, his mouth dropping open.

... Although he didn’t know what the test paper did, this was clearly interfering with the test results! This didn’t respect scientific practice at all! What was the difference between this and secretly pouring coke into the reagent, forcing results like ‘the blue litmus test paper turned red, so the reagent is acidic’!