Chapter 201.1- Execution

15.

The scarlet, handwritten Arabic numerals were written with thick paint that had obviously been painted on in a frantic manner. The last stroke of the ‘5’ was long and winded downwards. The visual impact was shocking.

The training room was dead silent––

Wu Jin abruptly turned back.

The trainees stood in distinct groups. In the dim lighting, tense veins bulged on their foreheads, and their faces were shocked and pale. Starting from Silver Armor and counting on, 1, 2, 3...

15.

Wu Ji’s breath caught briefly.

There were only 15 people in the training room.

The trainee who’d disappeared was a middling ranked trainee. His name was ‘Lin Qingshan’. Wu Jin didn’t have much of an impression of him and only remembered that he was one of the trainees in the large group that followed Leica. Wu Jin narrowed his eyes slightly as his gaze swept across everyone at the scene.

Leica’s expression was as heavy as water, and the ‘supporters’ behind him who’d felt that they would be safe and secure by grouping together looked even worse. Silver Armor looked silently at the words on the wall, his lips pressed tightly together.

Wu Jin’s three ‘roommates’ stood at the back of the crowd. The leader of this new small group was a trainee named ‘Wang Shu’ who was near the bottom of the rankings. Wang Shu was currently also observing the subtle expressions on everyone’s faces carefully.

Wu Jin and Wang Shu’s gazes gently overlapped, then soon separated.

Finally, there was Nicholas. The mouth of this beautiful waste was agape from fright, and after the collapse of his expression management, he looked both unattractive and useless.

Wu Jin’s gaze lingered on Nicholas for two seconds. Finally, someone spoke up in the silent training room.

Leica spoke coldly, “Where is Lin Qingshan.”

16 people had dropped to 15, and the wrist watch had prompted that one person had been eliminated. The answer was just around the corner. For a moment, countless pairs of eyes gathered on Leica.

It was in line with Wu Jin’s conjecture. The first who would take the initiative to speak would be Leica.

There weren’t many commander position players amongst the trainees, but their survival depended on the support of their allies, their strategies, and the protection of other trainees. Leica was one such person. Lin Qingshan, who’d originally belonged to the ‘Leica faction’, was the first one to be eliminated, which was about tantamount to a public slap to his face.

No one in the training room answered him.

Leica waited for a skillful pause and then spoke again, “Let’s change questions. Just now, when that contestant was eliminated, which is, when the watch vibrated, what were all of you doing?”

“In order to set an example, I’ll go first.”

At this time, the dignified and heavy atmosphere in the training room finally lightened up slightly. There were many trainees who followed Leica. After the rap training just now, most of them claimed to have been wandering around the training room––even though Wu Jin didn’t believe it. However, they all had companions who supported each other.

After that came Wu Jin and Nicholas. Wu Jin spoke concisely, “We went in the direction of the playground.”

Rap Class 2 was located in the southeast corner of the entire factory camp. The direction of the playground was where the canteen and the other classes were. They couldn’t be blamed for exploring the map.