Chapter 218.1- Evolutionary Direction

Pieces of glass flew out!

The light from the ceiling lamp was split out into countless pieces of light and shadow. The rose petals were stirred up and flew everywhere amidst the sharp glass blades!

There was a ‘reverse world’ behind the mirror. The tables, chairs, carpet, and vases in the corridor that had been duplicated one by one in the layer behind the surface of the mirror were flipped horizontally. Even the ceiling chandeliers that were wired to the left had been reversed to be wired to the right.

The Queen stood beneath the chandelier, her face full of resentment, and her pupils dark and empty as she gouged at Wu Jin.

Wu Jin didn’t intend to stop at all, charging at the Queen with thunderous momentum!

There was a cry as Wu Jin and the Queen both raised up their hands at the same time, their semi-mechanized arms colliding with each other under the fierce force of their kinetic energy!

The superconducting metal flashed with red sparks instantly, and the mechanical transformation connections almost short-circuited and combusted due to a voltage overload and friction. Both of them were forced to withdraw at the same time!

Wu Jin kicked at the Queen’s back, his left hand dropping down as he opened up the mechanical panel on his right arm as fast as he could. The material changed as the metal surface plating rotating outwards and the silicon carbide insulation crystal surface retracted. He punched again, using a fist that scattered the current––

The electric light dissipated.

The Queen gave a muffled groan.

The strangely damp and fragrant scent of roses was pungent as it spread through the air. Countless books and manuscripts fell down like hail as the Queen was suppressed by Wu Jin and pressed up against the bookcase!

Wu Jin finally had time to gasp for breath.

The youth turned his head sideways. His first reaction was to smile broadly at Brother Wei and show off, “She’s one evolutionary level lower than me...”

There was a huge gap in the smashed mirror, and wind blew in from the outside. Karen’s long, black hair fluttered in the air after the strenuous exercise, and the trainee combat jacket that had been draped over him had been sent flying off a long time ago. His bare spine was covered with a crystal clear layer of sweat, and the lines of his muscles still retained the taut arc of a youth who was on the hunt––

Wei Shi narrowed his eyes and strode forward to toss the coat over Wu Jin again.

Wu Jin quickly expressed that he was lively and full of energy, “I’m not cold, I’m not cold!”

Wu Jin casually tossed the Queen to the big boss, then sat down on the floor to pull at the red dance shoes on his feet, “The rules are still in play. These shoes really burn the feet, and they can’t be taken off.”

Facts proved that the attractive youth in white silk was still extremely cute when he sat cross legged on the ground.

Wei Shi pressed down on the Queen’s back, and the female ghost instantly lost strength and slid down. Wei Shi bowed his head indifferently, “Where is it hot.”

Wu Jin patted the little red shoes.

Wei Shi gestured for Wu Jin to hand them over.

Wu Jin thought about it and could only extend his feet over. Wei Shi looked it over casually, “The sensor is on the sole of the shoe. Stepping on it will trigger a shock circuit that generates heat and connects the ankle to the shoe. There are gas tubes for the connection at the side.”