Chapter 198.1- Seventh Elimination Match

Two graduation aspiration sheets were slapped down onto the table.

The morning light was faint as it penetrated down through the conference room window.

The person responsible for Crosson Show’s public relations department, who’d been called into a meeting so early in the morning, yawned.

“Self-employment?” The program producer rapped on the table with his knuckles, “Who did the ideological counseling for our players? Contestant Wei and Contestant Mao are both pillars of talent with high strength and good appearances. Many teams are chasing after them trying to sign them. Self-employed? What kind of business are they planning to run?!”

The assistant quickly searched for more information, “According to past data, if a survival show trainee fails to start a professional career, they can become fitness coaches, outdoor survival coaches, go back to inherit their family businesses, become tour guides at natural scenic spots, male body models, night performers etc...”

The assistant flipped through the data with a whoosh, “However, the good thing is that Contestants Wei and Mao are both choosing to continue their careers in the survival show industry! During yesterday’s employment counseling, both players announced that they wanted to start from scratch and create their own team––”

There was a splash.

The program producer directly spat out his tea, “Make a team?! Do they think they’re the male leads in a novel? Is the huge investment required for a team in its early stages just blown in by the wind?”

The assistant quickly poured another glass of water for the program producer, “That’s not it, don’t look down on youth for being poor. Our Contestant Wei is 26, 27 years old, and it’s not a big deal for him to build a business. In ancient times, the great men always became famous late in their life...”

The program producer gestured.

The assistant was supressed and forced to keep quiet.

Ten in the morning.

The Floating City suspension car brought the tardy and unwitting Red and Wei Shi to the back door to the Crosson Base.

Red had just gotten out of the car and was taken by surprise when he was surrounded by a large group of crew, directors, and other staff who herded the two people towards the offices. In the program producer’s dedicated office, two mahogany doors slammed shut behind them, and Blood Pigeon, Ying Xiangxiang, and the program producer were all seated behind the long table.

Blood Pigeon gave a light cough, “Today, we’re all sitting together in the hopes that we can have a good discussion about your post graduation intentions. As we all know, the survival show is a high profit, high monopoly industry. There are many investors who enter the market every year, but only a few qualified teams...”

Wei Shi sat in the shadows, his temperament giving off a low level of pressure.

On the other hand, Red was very lively, “Director, our team application has been approved!”

Blood Pigeon hesitated, and his expression was incredulous. Fortunately, the thread of conversation was quickly picked up by Ying Xiangxiang, who maintained a benign smile on her face, “Also, the initial investment for the team should be more than 60 million credits in order for it to have a basic ability to withstand risks.”

Red was in high spirits, “A capital injection of 80 million has already been prepared! If it isn’t enough, we’ll put in more!”

The instructors and program producer: “&#k2026;&#k2026;” Weren’t these two contestants so poor that they didn’t have money to buy more camera time from the program group?! Where exactly had they gotten that investment from&#k2013;&#k2013;