Chapter Ch165.2 - Orion

Wu Jin stood in the smoke shrouded ruins, his back against a collapsed half wall of the coffee shop. His dark brown goggles covered half his face. One half of his arm was bandaged, and he wore open fingered sniper gloves around his wrists.

Wu Jin slowly raised his hand and formed a gun with his hand. He curved his lips.

Sniped at their hearts.

The main melody began at this time, and four teammates appeared together behind him. The vocalist took over Wu Jin’s c-position, and the smoke dispersed under the wind blower. The group’s knife dance was sharp and precise beneath the strong lights.

Around Wei Shi, countless little girls were screaming shrilly, “So cool aooooo––”

Wu Jin’s dance style switched from house to popping.

The accompanying music with the complicated sounds cut out was now dominated by the heavy drums. Wu Jin finally stood in the deputy-c position after several position changes. Each time he struck a pose, it was accompanied by the sound of a gunshot, and the muscles of the youth beneath the camera seemed to be guided by an electric current. His strong explosive force was like a spark that could practically be seen in the audience’s vision.

Wu Jin’s actions were too on point. His control over his muscles was almost like the gospel of every OCD patient.

He dominated the stage.

Every freeze caused the scene to explode.

The shrill screaming almost drowned out the music. Another vocalist finished singing and returned to the group dance. The deputy lead singer switched places with Wu Jin again, and

Wu Jin now stood in the middle of the stage.

At this time, all the team members were holding guns, arming, loading, and aiming––

Nearby, a little sister abruptly realized, “This is... gun grappling? Gun combat... Krav Maga?! My god––”

The friend beside her was curious, “What, what!”

The little sister’s voice was shaking with excitement, “It’s Krav Maga! I went to the United States for summer vacation, but I couldn’t obtain a certificate. How handsome, ahhhhh! No, wait, do you know how hard it is to integrate this into the choreography! One is a mandatory FBI course, and the other is underground popping. It’s really the limit!”

Her friend was bewildered, “I only know that Little Witch’s aura is so strong! I don’t know why, but––”

The little sister trembled and swallowed a mouthful of saliva, her expression suddenly becoming serious, “I’ll tell you.”

“Little Witch has definitely held a gun before, a real gun. Otherwise, it’s impossible––his standard shooting posture is comparable to our instructors.” Then, she herself was shocked, “CAR? Weaver stance? That back somersault was so handsome––Ahhhhh that kneeling shooting position is so cool wuwuwu I’m in love, I’m in love, what kind of little cutie is this, why is he so good at fighting!”

Towards the end of the song, the rap cut in.

Little Red’s energy shot up to the c-position. The rhythm accelerated, and the special combat team’s ‘enemies’ were finally eliminated. Until the end of the song––

After the shooting, the two trainees who were acting as ‘police’ arrived too late.

The four members of the ‘special combat team’ quickly hid their handguns, except for Wu Jin, who was still facing the entrance of the coffee shop.