Chapter 163 - Fishing

“!!!” Wu Jin was given no choice and trembled as he stretched out his right hand.

Outside the door, a high-speed train roared past.

The scorching hot summer wind poured in from the open security gate. The man’s palm was dry, and his body carried a light scent of hay and nuts warmed under the sun. Wu Jin shook his hand tentatively, like a small squirrel that had secretly stolen a nut.

The soft, fluffy curls were lifted up by the wind from the high-speed train.

Wei Shi’s figure was broad and powerful. He directly covered Wu Jin’s entire right hand, “Wei Shi.”

Their palms touched.

The man’s digits that were covered with gun calluses had too high of a sense of presence, like flint brushing against tinder and creating sparks for no reason.

Wu Jin stilled.

The high-speed rail swept by outside the security checkpoint.

The confused mess of memories in his mind was stirred up by the strong wind. It seemed that there was a place filled with dust and smoke, burning buildings emitting black smoke that covered the sky, gods and nameless cards burning in the fire, and huge objects with a 12 meter wingspan flying up in the air. Everything seemed like vague shadows.

Wei Shi was still waiting for his reply.

The youth opened his mouth in a daze, “Wu-Wu Jin.”

Consciousness flipped again. This time, he and a man who was extremely similar to ‘Wei Shi’ were wrapped together in a gentle, light kiss––

Wu Jin: “!!!”

Ahhhhh, I actually imagined myself in an inappropriate intimate relationship with a fan that Brother Chen bought!

His three views cracked and shattered. Another train zoomed by, while his mind was full of strange and fantastic thoughts. Only the big words written on the front of the train acted like a huge alarm bell, waking him up and clearing his thoughts!

The harmonious electric powered train group!

A harmonious society!

Behind him, the trainees were still huddled together in a slow moving line.

The little stage manager looked at Wei Shi and finally came up with a sentence, “This-this isn’t right! This person is the support station brother who applied today! I approved his photo this morning...”

The security personnel were shocked and quickly hauled Wu Jin back into line. Beneath the big gray wolf’s gaze, the little frightened trainee was pulled back into the fold with the rest of the sheep.

Wei Shi wasn’t bothered. He quickly took out his first class train ticket and checked in after the crew disappeared.

Floating City laboratory.

Arjun, who was in charge of monitoring the data, suddenly looked at the signals from the equipment and spoke in surprise, “Brother Wei, just now, Little Witch’s consciousness experienced powerful fluctuations! What did you do! Wait until the fluctuation reaches the threshold and try to bring him out––”

Wei Shi lowered his head. His palm still carried traces of warmth.

The high-speed train slowly started up.

The carriages full of trainees were filled with laughter and conversation. An average of six cameras were installed in each carriage, and at this time, almost all of the trainees were sparing no effort to stabilize their character designs in front of the camera.