Chapter 231- White Moonlight 1

Summer.

Crosson Show forums, Scarf CP subforum.

The last release of the Scarf CP having children comic had come out. The Wu Jin and Wei Shi in the comic, along with their 26 children and two newly born mermaids, waved goodbye to its readers.

In the subforum, countless hardcore Crosson fans came online intermittently, grabbing onto the subforum master and the comic creator, gently kneading and pinching.

At this time, the survival shows were halfway through the midseason match schedule. The Federal Azure Competition zone was fighting endlessly, and in the Wild Card Competition zone, the Floating City Team had won first place with a score of 27:0.

The survival show world instantly blew up.

There were endless reports and amounts of data analysis on Wei Shi, and the configuration and play method of a single core with five guarantees that had been silenced for many years was also on the rise due to Wei Shi.

The young, handsome, and unsmiling dark horse team’s giant c-position undoubtedly attracted the attention of the entire industry. Following Contestant Wei’s increasing value, he’d also attracted an endless increase in fans.

Contestant Wei was a rare top rookie in the survival show industry, the kind that was only seen once every several years.

With more top fans came more poison fans.

The Crosson Show that didn’t give Wei Shi many camera shots in the first few elimination matches was strung up by these poison fans under the banner of ‘safeguarding the rights of the players’, and the Scarf CP was also lumped together with that label by the poison fans. The ‘Wei Shi x Yan CP’ and ‘Wei x Red CP’ that occasionally appeared in the past were also directly suppressed until there were no traces left.

At this time, in the Crosson Scarf subforum.

Fans howled and lamented, “The Wild Card division and the Federal division are too far away from each other. When will there be food for our CP?”

“I miss the Crosson Show period.”

“Miss +1. Regardless of how that spicy chicken program producer tried to make money, at least there was still a series of clips. Speaking of which, I was also happy spending money on my two sons! Now, we have to wait for Little Witch and God Wei to finish playing and enter the finals together... Little Witch, charge for mama! We agreed that you’d meet again at the end of the season, and if you don’t have a match, it can’t be considered meeting each other!”

When the previous Crosson Show series was mentioned, the atmosphere grew tense for a moment.

One month after the previous Crosson Show final, the forums had already been redone. Talent shows had always been about going round after round, cutting and harvesting leeks. At this time, the advertising space for the Crosson forums had been replaced by a new batch of 500 contestants.

The rectangular banner with ‘Pick your Crosson prince’ fluttered on the front page, and the profile images of these little brothers looked a little immature. Although they were cute, they didn’t recognize any of them.

It seemed that the story was still the same, but the characters they liked had changed.

In the Scarf group chat, the deputy moderator immediately started up a conversation, “Speaking of which, who’s the acknowledged strongest player from the last season? Not only do we have Wei Shi, Little Witch, Caesar and Little Thin, there are also others all competing for the title of newbie king...”

“Instructor Ying took part in a variety show and mentioned our trainees several times. Last week, she even said that she wanted to see Little Witch and Little Ming do cross talk, then see Qin Jinbao play the clappers!”