Chapter 186- Game Cleared

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

With the opening of the grand finale, the audience’s traffic flow surged. At this decisive moment, the program producer put in nearly 7 minutes of super long advertisements and 2 minutes of VIP exclusive ads.

Before the audience could howl in protest, Wu Jin’s small round face finally appeared on the screen once again.

“The last item on the list, the sundial.” Ying Xiangxiang controlled the camera to hover over the field.

Beneath the scorching sun, the originally cloud-shrouded amusement park now had distinct colors. The mountains were an endless stretch of emerald green, and the 80 meter high jumping machine was pinned to the top of the mountain. Several paths extended downward from the jumping machine, and several teams of players were climbing up rapidly along them––

“Contestant Wu and Contestant Wei are the second team to reach the peak after Raphael.” Ying Xiangxiang adjusted the aerial camera. “Zoe and Wen Lin will arrive in five minutes, and after that is Wei Yan... and as you can see here, Jingyi has also quickly finished clearing the fifth item on the list and is moving towards the sundial.”

“So, the first encounter will take place between Wu Jin and Raphael.”

On the screen, Raphael, who was leaning against the jumping machine, suddenly became aware of Wu Jin’s movements.

Blood Pigeon nodded, “The lift for the jumping machine must be controlled by a person. In this last challenge, Contestants Wu and Wei have the advantage.”

Raphael’s teammate was slowly rising up, and Raphael was left alone to keep guard.

Ying Xiangxiang agreed, “Indeed, there is a backhand advantage. The speed ranking is based on the team with the fastest completion time in the team––which means, only one player in the same team needs to sit on the jumping machine in order to pass the competition. Now, the situation is very interesting.”

“Raphael is keeping guard on his own and needs to fight against both Contestant Wei and Contestant Wu.”

“But if the two groups compromise and each send only one person up, with the other two remaining to keep guard, they can defend against Zoe and Wen Lin who will arrive in five minutes.”

“And once there are three teams on the field––”

Ying Xiangxiang laughed, “It’s possible for various cooperation and confrontation combinations to occur between each team then. Anything can happen, and the three-body problem is one of the most complex celestial movements. However, power suppression has always been the best way to solve the problem in this kind of situation.”

Blood Pigeon nodded agreement, “From Contestant Wu and Wei’s point of view, their best choice is to send Wu Jin to the jumping machine safely and let Contestant Wei operate––”

On the screen, Wu Jin suddenly jumped out from behind the bunker.

Raphael stilled briefly in surprise.

Not only him, but even the instructors on the screen were a little surprised.

When it came to frontal assault, Wu Jin, who ranked behind the other A-level trainees in terms of combat strength, couldn’t match up to Wei Shi who had been able to single handedly overturn the entire arena in the Palace of Versailles.

“This...” Blood Pigeon pondered, “There may be other factors they’re considering...”

Half a minute later, Blood Pigeon looked taken aback.

Wu Jin hadn’t taken anything else into consideration at all.

White Moonlight’s little command position player forcefully used his gun to fight in the last stage of the competition.