Chapter 208.1- Female Lead

The crowd seemed immersed in this tense atmosphere, and the scent of blood suddenly spread out from beneath the curtain. Some players stumbled back two steps, while others blurted out, “Holy shit, Little Red Riding Hood was chopped up!”

Wu Jin looked at Caesar, who was exclaiming loudly with wide eyes, “......”

The dance room was in chaos. Wu Jin was in a daze as he turned to the big boss, “I was the one who chose Andersen, right?”

Wei Shi nodded.

Wu Jin was going crazy, “So, why did I choose Andersen?” A long time later, he comforted himself, “It’s better than Wilde, at least it’s not Angela Carter...”

The AI handed out the script in front of the mirror in the dance room. It seemed that this was an incomplete script; there was a stretch of bloody red covering part of the A4 printouts.

The director casually turned on the old TV set in the training room. When the static noise sounded out, Wu Jin even thought that Sadako might have been about to climb out of the TV.

The TV signal finally returned to normal, and the screen began to play a strange scene on repeat:

The gloomy sky overhead was eerie, there was rain pouring down, and the crowd holding the coffin moved forward silently. The film was in black and white, but the black was off-color, and the brightness of the red and green lights in the old style screen weren’t strong enough, giving the entire video a gloomy blue tone.

Only when the heroine appeared did Wu Jin realize that the video was originally meant to be in color.

The pale little girl wore blood-red dance shoes, and her facial features were blurred in the heavy rain. She walked slowly along with the coffin.

Wu Jin bowed his head and opened up the script to the first paragraph.

“On the day her mother was buried, Karen was wearing her red dance shoes...”

The AI director paused the video, “This is your choreographer demo. The last round of the 60 into 12 will be performed in front of the audience.”

Someone suddenly raised their hand in the training room.

However, before the director could call out their name, there was a sudden burst of thunder in the sky.

More than one person twitched in a conditioned reflex.

The lighting outside the window was very dark. It was more than one shade darker than it had been when the players had gathered, and the sky outside was now depressing and dreary.

The dark clouds blocked out the afterglow of the setting sun, and scattered raindrops hit the glass windows of the training room. The air was filled with the awful metallic smell of wet rust for a moment. Wu Jin rubbed his elbows and felt the chill in the air. As time went on, the sound of rain grew louder and louder, and the scene outside the window that had originally been clear now became a confused blur.

“It’s raining.”

Wu Jin opened his mouth, then turned back and paused.

The big boss’s gaze was locked on the TV. Wu Jin followed his vision and abruptly opened his eyes wide.

In the dim training room, on the TV screen. In the paused video, the sound of rain, the coffin, and passers by were all still. Only the little girl in the red dance shoes was slowly, slowly turning her head back.

Wu Jin: “!!!”

Her dark pupils, which accounted for nearly two thirds of her eyes, were large and lifeless. Her miserable, blue neck was twisted at a nearly 180 degree angle as she looked out of the screen and slowly continued to turn her head.