Chapter Ch150.2 - Fight

Wu Jin was stunned. He quickly put on his baseball cap and prepared to squeeze in. A little girl nearby murmured in surprise, “Eh, I seem to be able to smell the sweet scent of a little duckling, and this person’s profile seems like my son, Little Witch, ah––ahhhhhh it really is him ahhhhhh!”

“!!” Wu Jin sprang up in fear and ran around.

The crowd roared, “Ahhhhh it’s a wild Little Witch!”, “If you can catch it, you can take it home to play with!”, “Wuwuwu Little Witch is so cute when climbing up a tree!”, “Ahhhhh, there’s a Little Witch growing on a tree! Hey, I’m the cult leader for the Ming cult. If the Little Witch on the tree trusts me, you can just jump down. I’ll catch you as best I can...”

“How come Little Witch jumped over the wall again?! It turns out that Little Witch’s original form was a checkers piece!”

“He’s running towards the program group––wait a minute, do they have some sort of racing task? It looks like there’s a lot of people running!”, “Ahhhh, everyone make way, let my son hand in his task first!!!”

Wu Jin finally breathed a sigh of relief and bowed to his fans before entering the studio.

Zhuang Fan gripped his wrist watch and waited for Wu Jin to arrive, giving him a thumbs up, “Not bad, fourth place!”

Half an hour later.

By the time all the teams came back, only 10 of the original 16 had finished the task.

The studio suddenly lit up.

Hudi was given a scare.

Nearly a thousand spectators were seated beneath the stage, including the fans who had just been outside, trainees who’d failed to participate in <Popular Youth>, and 70 Crosson Show trainees...

The BGM started playing. The final battle had finally begun.

Zhuang Fan glanced around quickly and spoke to his teammates in a low voice, “The first and second teams will choose their opponents. If they win, they can stay. If they lose, they’ll have to go.”

Wu Jin nodded. The big boss’s team was still first, and the second place had gone to Lin Ke, who was part of the fastest runner group in the competition just now. The big boss picked people at random, and based on Lin Ke’s team’s situation––

“They’ll pick the team that they have the most confidence in winning against.” Zhuang Fan knew the strengths of the trainees in that team and said, “In order to ensure that they’re promoted.”

On the stage, Wei Shi’s team repeated their old style and relied on their advantage of having three vocalists in the same group to eliminate the 10th place team.

Lin Ke’s team selected the 9th place team to come up against them and barely ensured their promotion.

Another round began. Wei Shi eliminated the 8th team.

The seventh team––Ming Yao’s team. Lin Ke quickly switched strategies, using solo dancing instead. His team held two dancers, one vocalist, and a rapper. They should have been promoted with a 3:0 advantage, but they nearly lost when the vocalist came up against Ming Yao. Ming Yao was able to perform a decent sword dance... Fortunately, the rapper was able to win the last game, and Lin Ke’s team won by a narrow margin.

“If it’s us, we should choose to solo with hip-hop rather than just going for ‘dance’.” Wu Jin whispered his thoughts, and Zhuang Fan agreed.

Then, Wei Shi cut down the 6th team.

Lin Ke’s team hesitated for too long before selecting ‘5’, causing their team to enter a heated discussion. Finally, he went ahead and chose the 4th team.