Chapter 209- Declaration Of War

Wu Jin was stunned.

The ghost was still observing them from the edge of the toilet stall. Wu Jin’s brain hadn’t reacted yet when he jumped up to open the door for the big boss out of conditioned reflex, “I was wear-wear-wearing them, I’ve always been wearing them...”

Amidst the sound of flushing water, he could see Wei Shi stab his blade straight in, pushing open the door ferociously!

Several mini cameras caught every second of this rapidly changing situation!

In the Crosson Show live broadcast room. The scrolling comments fell into a strange silence, then suddenly boiled up and created huge waves.

“??? I’m new here, I don’t understand. What’s the key point here?! At this time, shouldn’t he say, ‘be careful, stand behind me’, ‘run quickly, I’ll protect you’––God Wei, why are you so concerned about whether or not Little Witch was wearing pants?!”

“Hahahahahaha-hic! Little Witch was so scared. Just now, he was fine when he saw the female ghost, but now, oh ho! He doesn’t know where to put those little hands of his!”

In a non-public place, the Scarf girls were also caught off guard. They then filled the screen with a series of shouts and howls:

“Ahhhhhh Scarf is real!!! Holy shit, Brother Wei’s possessiveness, is he even rushing in to examine him personally?? <Nobody can touch my wife>, today is a day where I’m getting dizzy watching the live broadcast!”

“Begging for the female ghost’s camera perspective! @program team, can you let me be the one lying up there!”

“Report!!! ––God Wei rushed inside!”

The Scarf girls instantly grew over-excited.

In a flash, the Crosson Show live broadcast room had attracted countless viewers who quickly input their identity chips and verified their legal age.

Even Blood Pigeon was startled. He then suddenly realized, “The real life version of <Red Dance Shoes> is rated as bloody and violent, PG-12 and above. Now it seems that the audience is very enthusiastic about ghost horror films.”

Ying Xiangxiang: “......” You’re overthinking it. They just want to see Contestant Wu and Contestant Wei messing around in the bathroom.

However, the audience’s enthusiasm obviously also prompted Instructor Blood Pigeon’s own enthusiasm.

Blood Pigeon took over the microphone and sighed emotionally, “I can see a very simple, deep friendship between the two contestants. Most of the time, allies and spectators only care about your rank in the game, while only true brothers will care about your real situation and physical condition...”

In the live broadcast screen.

Wei Shi crowded into Wu Jin’s toilet compartment, without leaving any room for resistance. His eyes were cold and displeased as they first swept past the female ghost, then circled back around. Only when he saw that Wu Jin was still well dressed did his aura restrain itself slightly.

Wu Jin could only flush again as a cover. His small, round face beneath the mask was foolishly stupefied, “Brother Wei, I didn’t... didn’t...” Didn’t take off my pants...

Wei Shi’s gaze moved down.

Wu Jin: “......”

Wu Jin: “!!!” Holy shit, this look from behind the camera, why did it seem a little wrong!

The clean, small bathroom stall immediately became crowded.

Wei Shi’s presence was very strong. Wu Jin had no choice but to strategically retreat. The ghost hanging over the left partition wall seemed boneless, and her pale head continued to lean towards Wu Jin. Her neck and spine bent 180 degrees, practically folding up, and her long, fishy hair seemed to be about to land on Wu Jin’s cheek––