Chapter 145 - Battle

Public square, music fountain.

The afternoon sun warmed the ground, and the splashing water seemed unreal in the sunlight.

There was a group of youths in the middle of the square. Unlike the other groups that were using a rough b-box accompaniment, there were speakers set up around the fountain, and people were being shocked numb by the subwoofers blasting. The pop music was full of rhythm, and it was surround sound, pulling people’s gazes towards the middle of the crowd.

––The timing and location were both advantageous.

One of the group jumped up from the ground and wiped his face through his sunglasses and mask. The applause he received was thunderous.

In this team, the five members all came from different boy groups. It was difficult for them to run in and do a group dance within such a short time, so they’d chosen solo mode for their performance.

The big youth who’d just danced hip hop just now had black hair that was dyed dark blue. He looked rebellious, but his eyes showed his nervousness. He first looked up at their captain Eagle Blade, and it wasn’t until Eagle Blade gave a tiny nod that he suddenly relaxed like he’d received a reward, smiling and bowing to the audience everywhere.

At this time, there were many gazes still locked on Eagle Blade’s body as he leaned against the wall.

“When can we watch him dance again?” There were girls chattering amongst themselves as they looked at Eagle Blade’s profile, “He makes the whole scene explode when he dances.”

This team was <Go! Popular Youth>’s team 6.

Eagle Blade was a well-deserved S-level trainee. He already had many fans even before his debut. He could sing, dance, and rap, and had created all kinds of excellent works. He was currently being trained up by several big agencies, and at this time, he was just standing silently behind his teammates, but countless visitors were still waiting for him to dance again.

“How much now?” There was no emotion to be found in Eagle Blade’s voice.

One of the team members looked at the terminal and was very excited, “650 credits!”

Unsurprisingly, they would be the first team to complete the task––

There was a sudden commotion from nearby.

The team stretched out their heads in surprise and looked across the bustling crowd. Another group of players was swaggering through the square. No, they seemed to be completely careless as they took over the other side of the fountain.

The teams were now less than 20 meters apart.

“......” Wasn’t this blatant provocation?! The team trembled and looked over at Eagle Blade...

The audience around them was also surprised, and then their interest level rose up. Several cameras whizzed over, following the scent of gunpowder. Eagle Blade, who’d been leaning against the wall, finally straightened up and frowned beneath his sunglasses, his body giving off a freezing aura.

One of the team members finally recognized the other party, “Hudi? This is team 12?”

Nearby.

Hudi looked solemnly at Wu Jin, “Brother Wu, it’s up to you now.”

Wu Jin reached out, and they bumped fists.

The song playing at the fountain changed, a new song playing out. Hudi didn’t waste a single moment, clearing out a space to start dancing. The background music was much more comfortable to dance to than the b-box. Hudi had originally been worried, but he soon started dancing more boldly, tossing thoughts of Eagle Blade to the back of his mind.