Chapter 144 - Winner Takes All

––“The condition is that you have to hide your identity? You can’t use your face?!”

Snow Leopard Entertainment Building entrance.

As the 125 guest contestants ran out like arrows released from the string, the fans outside were excited and full of energy, “Brother, ahhhh, brother!!!”, “Where’s my son?! There’s so many people, they’ll crush my baby flat!”

The fans were very excited, and they screamed one after another, but the bustle outside soon turned stagnant.

There were 125 guest players.

They were all wearing dark sunglasses, dark masks, baseball caps, dark green military jackets, and they were all 170-190cm. Who could tell who their brother was?!

The players waved anxiously to their fans and then rushed out the door. There was a few seconds of silence amongst the fans, and then another clamor could be heard, “Ah Yuan is the one who dyed his hair white!” “Caesar is the fattest one!” “Little Witch! Ahh that one who was running at the back is my son, he even turned around and bowed to everyone. Do you have to be so well behaved––”

In the most disorganized area of the chaos, there was another commotion amongst the fans, “Go Little Witch! Go Little Witch!––”

This group of fans stood together messily. They were dressed in fancy clothes and didn’t have any support colors. They didn’t even have support cards or hand held props. On the contrary, there were still some people holding fried chicken and flowers in their arms. It didn’t seem like they were here to support their idol, and it was more like they had been in the midst of shopping then decided to come over to watch the show.

Amongst them, only a few scattered fan leaders were projecting video clips of their idol above the crowd, but it was unknown where they’d gotten them from as there were brand watermarks all over them.

A group of fans from a certain boy group finally couldn’t help themselves, “You guys... where’s your management? How come they didn’t organize anything?”

The little sister who was chewing on fried chicken was in a great mood, “Management? She’s still driving over! Hehe, we arrived here before her.”

The group fans were startled, “... You guys-you guys didn’t even know that they were starting up here? Why is it all so haphazard?”

The little sister: “We really didn’t know! We’re not professionals at this, and we haven’t chased stars in the past! My son was originally locked up in the Crosson factory in the suburbs; who knew that he would be let out to play today?! I was also just coming out of the spa with my best friend when I heard the news, but I rushed over as soon as I could! Cheer for Little Witch, make mama happy!”

“......” The group fans were dazed, but they were still kind and reminded them, “Haven’t you gone too far in fixing up the photos?”

The little sister stuck out her chest, “No! What fixing up are you talking about! My son looks just like that! Here, I’ll show you a photo of my son-in-law, this one riding on the Pterosaur––”

Off-site, over 100 contestants finally reached the entrance to the maglev subway.

“Just now, the fans were calling...who...it-it was so loud...Could it be that...amongst- amongst us is a super popular...big...boss...” Zhuang Fan, the leader of team 12, was almost out of breath. Maybe if he huffed more, he could even start a rap flow, but at this time, he had to use one hand to support himself against a post.

After a brief period of communication, he’d quickly found out the backgrounds of the other four. There was Lolo, a well-known virtual competitive game anchor, Chen Shao, who was the designated cold one in a boy group, Hudi, who was a 16 year old trainee without any experience, and Wu Jin, who had full appearance points––