Intro

Title: 魔尊怀了我的崽[穿书] | Demon Zun is pregnant with my cub [ WearBook ]
Author: 山有青木

Xiao Xihe dressed as a female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect in Xianxia Wen. She was poisoned at the beginning and only had 30 days to live. She had to practice with a man with a yin constitution to save her life.

As far as she knew, the whole book seemed to only have A man with a physique of all yin - the Demon Lord Xie Zhaixing who
was forcibly sealed in the Valley of the Shadows by the Immortal Sect.

Everyone knows that Xie Zhaixing is insidious, cunning, despicable and shameless...and loves to eat.

In order to save her life, Xiao Xihe brought a pot with her. The bowls, pans and pans of rich ingredients slipped into the valley of the shadows, tremblingly proposed to make a deal with him.

Xie Zhaixing: Why should I...

Xiao Xihe cooked eight dishes in half an hour, and put them in front of him respectfully

Xie Zhaixing: ... OK

The sealed Xie Zhaixing has no spiritual power and can't leave the Valley of the Shadows for life.

Xiao Xihe was going to run away after clearing the remaining poison, and made a clear line with him.

Opened the seal in front of her and went to find a tomato.

Xiao Xihe: ? ? ?

Xiao Xihe: ! ! !

When Xie Zhaixing came back from shopping, all the pots and pans and his wife were gone. He waited for three days to realize that he had been abandoned, and he immediately tore the seal in anger.

Who is the person he is looking for that makes him hate it like this?

Xiao Xihe, who heard the news, was afraid to hide in Tibet, or was blocked in the corner two years later.

Give up, right? Abandoned husband and child, right?

Xiao Xihe: It's not that I don't have it... If you leave the husband, where's the child?

Xie Zhaixing pulled off his cloak to reveal his slightly bulging belly, and gritted his teeth: You have Lushu blood, why didn't you tell me earlier?

Xiao Xihe was stunned

Lu Shu, an auspicious beast with many sons and more blessings, it is said that those with its bloodline can make a man pregnant.

It's not a woman's text, but it just happens that the heroine is full of some skills, and the devil is very strong. After more than ten months of pregnancy, the cub was born in an unconventional way.