Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    "I opened my eyes and there was no one on the beach. I thought you were all killed by Wang Lie, so scared that I almost died, but what happened?! You are all fine! I was abandoned!"

    " It's a shame that I treat you as friends, how about you? Do you treat me as a human being?! Do you know how I felt when I opened my eyes and half of my body was buried in sand? Know how I felt when I was stared at with sympathy by Fukong Is it?!"

    "You two are wolves! You are not as good as beasts! I will resign as a magician now, and I will never take care of you in the future!"

    Lin Fan was so angry that he couldn't jump up and down to complain, Xiao Xihe fell down. Zuo Xiao kept losing his smile, and when he looked back, he saw Xie Zhexing sitting calmly, so he could only wink at him.

    Xie Zhaixing raised his brows slightly and asked her what she wanted to do with her eyes.

    Xiao Xihe glanced at Lin Fan quickly, and suddenly remembered that he could use his spiritual power, so he secretly whispered: "Coax."

    "Don't worry about him, he doesn't dare to resign." Xie Zhaixing replied casually.

    Seeing that he didn't need a secret voice, Xiao Xihe simply didn't want to: "...Is this the point? The point is that you are a little sad!"

    Xie Zhexing's eyes moved slightly, just as he was about to say something, the scolding Lin Fan Suddenly vigilant: "What are you two talking about? Are you secretly scolding me?"

    Xie Zhexing looked at him speechlessly.

    Lin Fan immediately clinged to the mast vigilantly like a furious crow: "What are you looking at! I'm so angry now, I'm not afraid of you anymore! You couple wait, when I go back, I must..."

    "The child is born, let You are the adoptive father." Xie Zhaixing said.

    Lin Fan was instantly dumbfounded.

    "Okay?" Xie Zhexing asked.

    Lin Fan: "...Okay."

    "Okay." Xie Zhexing nodded slightly, dragged Xiao Xihe and walked to the cabin.

    Xiao Xihe looked back at Lin Fan and followed Xie Zhexing until he entered the cabin and saw Lin Fan standing stupidly at the bow.

    Entering the cabin, closing the door, there was suddenly an excited cheer from outside.

    "...Is this coaxed?" Xiao Xihe was speechless.

    Xie Zhexing lay down on the bed and patted the position beside him.

    Xiao Xihe laughed: "I'm not sleepy."

    "Then sleep with me." Xie Zhexing insisted.

    Xiao Xihe had to lie down.

    The magic palace's walking device is not known to be much better than that of Yaoshengu. Even if it is rushing on the rough sea, the cabin does not feel any bumps. Xiao Xihe said that he was not sleepy, but after lying on his arm for a while, he was faintly sleepy.

    When he was about to fall asleep, Xie Zhexing suddenly said, "Lin Fan's family is considered a wealthy country in the demon world."

    Xiao Xihe raised his head in confusion, "Huh?"

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her calmly.

    Xiao Xihe: "..."

    After a long time, she said, "You are too immoral."