Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Liu Anan left, Xie Zhexing sat alone in the dormitory, looking at the things in Xiao Xihe's Qiankun bag.

    As she said, things are prepared according to the age, each age is a huge package, clothing and toys are readily available, and there are many snacks she made by herself, each food has a month marked on it eat. He had heard her say that these bland foods are called complementary foods, and they are things that children should start eating slowly after six months.

    "These things can't be eaten, they have to be added step by step, and they can keep fresh all the time in the Qiankun bag, but the taste may be discounted. You should taste it before each feeding. If it doesn't taste good, don't feed him. ."

    Xiao Xihe's voice seemed to be still in his ears, but when he looked up, his eyes were empty.

    In addition to these, there are many messy things in the Qiankun bag, including a box of galaxy fruit, cheap elixir, a wide variety of supplements, various seasonings, and half an unfinished fish. When he found a few wilted potatoes and a bag of fried chestnuts, Xie Zhaixing laughed.

    dong dong dong.

    The door was knocked three times.

    Xie Zhexing raised his hand and waved, and everything went into the Qiankun bag, except for the bag of fried chestnuts: "Come in."

    After the door squeaked, Xin Yue brought Liu An'an in.

    "Master." Xie Zhaixing got up.

    "Sit down." After Xin Yue finished speaking, she noticed the chestnuts on the table, "How come there are chestnuts at this season?" It's

    just autumn, and it's still a month before the chestnuts mature. If you want such plump ones, At least a month and a half later.

    "Look at this color, it's like the sugar-fried chestnuts made by the little junior sister," Liu Anan exclaimed, "couldn't it be the ones from a few months ago?!"

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her: "The ones from a few months ago? "

    "Yes, I found a chestnut in the corner of the kitchen a few months ago, and peeled it and put it in the cupboard. After that, the little sister stayed for a long time when she saw it, and then she wanted to leave with me," Liu Anan said. After explaining, I stared at the chestnut and observed it carefully for a moment, and confirmed, "That's it, there are two gaps on the top of this one. I accidentally fried it when I was peeling it, and pierced it when I threw it out."

    Xin Yue heard the words. Thinking of something, he suddenly smiled: "So Xi He is still sincere."

    Xie Zhexing heard something in her words, and after a moment of silence, he looked at her.

    Xin Yue didn't play dumb questions: "Do you still remember when Xi He came back from Penglai Island, when you visited Yaoshen Valley, you told her that you wanted to eat chestnuts?"

    Xie Zhaixing was taken aback for a moment.

    "At that time, the chestnut tree had just bloomed, and it would take a while for it to bear fruit. She was reluctant to let your wish fail, so she broke off a branch of the flower and tried to use spiritual power to urge it to bear fruit."

    "You can plant one alive . It's easy to kill a tree and kill a tree, but it's extremely difficult to get the fruits of autumn to bear in spring, it just needs a lot of spiritual power, but also enough sincerity, I thought she was destined to fail, but I didn't expect it to succeed."