End

It took Xiao Xihe more than ten minutes to finally get rid of a certain clingy spirit, but as soon as he returned home, he met Liu An'an's narrow eyes.

"Don't you want to think about it before deciding whether to continue with him? Why did you hug him before you even thought about it?" She joked against the stairs.

Xiao Xihe's face flushed red: "How do you know?"

"Please, the two of you are right outside my window, it's hard for me to pretend I didn't hear it." Liu Anan tutted and followed her to the bedroom, "But I really didn't expect that someone like Xie Zhexing was actually in a relationship. so humble."

"He's humble, so I'm humble, okay?" People said they would leave, and they would come, and she had no resistance at all.

Liu Anan gave her a sideways glance: "Come on, it's you, can you accept it?"

Xiao Xihe silently looked up at the sky.

Liu Anan patted her on the shoulder: "Treasure it, this kind of man is rare."

Xiao Xihe smiled and was about to say something when she heard her ask, "Does he really have several hundred million?"

Xiao Xihe: "..."

Liu Anan coughed: "Don't think about it, I'm just asking." After all, she had never seen so much money.

Although the family runs a hospital and their parents are very rich, the three brothers and sisters have basically stopped asking their family for money since graduating from college, unlike other rich second-generations who can splurge.

Several hundred million! A lot of money!

"I'll show my attitude first," Liu Anan said solemnly, "I support you."

She is so supportive, it has absolutely nothing to do with money!

Xiao Xihe: "...Thank you."

"Tell me about how you got together again." Liu Anan smiled again.

Xiao Xihe was helpless: "Didn't you already hear it just now?"

"If you didn't listen carefully enough, talk about it again." Liu Anan urged.

Xiao Xihe looked at her silently for a long time and smiled. The two sisters got into the bed, turned off the light and whispered, and suddenly snow fell outside the window, snowflakes fell on the glass, and quickly disappeared.

"It sounds like he really likes you," Liu Anan was sleepy, "but you're right to think about it, if you don't say anything else, at least let him hang around a bit more, and let him know that you're not so easy to coax, so he doesn't have to worry about it. Long memory repeats the same mistakes."

Knowing that she was doing it for her own good, Xiao Xihe agreed with a smile.

The two chatted until after one o'clock in the morning. Before going to bed, they glanced at the phone at random, only to realize that Xie Zhaixing had sent dozens of messages an hour ago——

have you slept?

Are you still hungry?

Why don't you talk to me?

Do you regret it?

He was calm at first, but gradually became anxious later, and then he was cautiously testing. Dozens of messages stunned and clearly showed all his thoughts.

Being excellent is like picking up the stars... Would you be insecure?

Xiao Xihe remembered what Liu Anan said just now, hesitantly put down the phone, closed his eyes and prepared to fall asleep.