Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    The Yaoshen Valley and the Shadow Valley were separated by thousands of miles. Even if there were magical instruments to send each other, Xiao Xihe was already noon when he returned home.

    Liu Anan, who was lying on the rocking chair basking in the sun, got up immediately when she heard the movement at the gate, and her eyes lit up when she saw Xiao Xihe: "Little Junior Sister, you are finally back!"

    "Where are you going with the Demon Lord these past two days? Ah? He ran away without saying a word, making my father so angry, seeing that one day is late, he can only call my mother and senior brother to go to the devil world first, and leave me in the valley to wait for you to come back." Liu Anan ran towards her in a hurry.

    Xiao Xihe paused: "They have already gone to the demon world?"

    "Yes, they went yesterday," Liu Anan stretched, "Since you are back, let's go too, they should be in a hurry. After saying

    that, she took out the flying instrument and jumped in first. When she was about to use her spiritual power to activate it, she turned around and found that Xiao Xihe was still standing there.

    "Little Junior Sister?" Liu Anan urged.

    Xiao Xihe looked up at the senior sister in the magic weapon, and after a long silence, she reluctantly said, "The marriage contract has been cancelled."

    Liu Anan was stunned: "What?"

    "Cancelled." Xiao Xihe smiled at her with difficulty.

    Liu Anan stared blankly at her bitter expression, and it took a while before she remembered to ask what was going on, but Xiao Xihe interrupted her before she spoke: "Can I go back to the house to rest?"

    Liu Anan's lips moved, and she nodded silently for a long time. nodded.

    Xiao Xihe smiled gratefully and walked towards the residence with his head down. Liu Anan looked at her lost back, and her brows gradually wrinkled.

    As early summer was approaching, it was noon again, and even the air began to feel dry, but Xiao Xihe only felt cold. After returning to the room and closing the door, she sat on the ground along the door panel and hugged herself subconsciously.

    More than an hour ago, after Xie Zhaixing said that sentence to her, the two never communicated again, and when he sent her to the foot of Yaoshengu and turned to leave, she suddenly pulled his sleeve.

    "Why?" she asked hard.

    Xie Zhexing turned his back to her and didn't say a word.

    "Why?" She desperately wanted an answer, "Isn't it okay before? Why did you break up suddenly?"

    Xie Zhaixing still didn't speak.

    Xiao Xihe's tears were about to fall, and her voice trembled even more: "It's all this time, you won't even give me an answer?"

    Maybe it was because her choking was too obvious, or it was because this sentence persuaded me After seeing him, he turned around and stared at her quietly for a long time.

    "When you fell asleep," he said, "I used the marriage stone that Fukong gave you."

    Xiao Xihe was taken aback.

    "The result is yellow," Xie Zhexing mentioned this matter, and has returned to calm, "represents yellow that has no relationship and irrelevance."

    Xiao Xihe's eyes flashed a bit of confusion: "How can..."

    "Yeah, How could it be," Xie Zhexing laughed at himself, "I think I'm not rude to you, and now I'm more and more tacit. Even if you and I are not a red that is a match made in heaven, we should be an orange with a good marriage. Even if you don't love me, in the end, your heart When there is resentment, it should be gray or black, why is it yellow?"