Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    After Xie Zhaixing finished speaking, seeing the two of them standing still, he simply took out the beacon pill and shook them himself. Penglai can't use spiritual power. Although Xie Wuyan didn't say it, he will never let them come alone. As long as he crushes the beacon pill, the wolf smoke breaks through the clouds, and within a quarter of an hour, the army of the demon world will be crushed.     Lin Fan knew the role of the beacon pill, and hurriedly

    grabbed his wrist: "Young master, think twice! Although the demon world is not afraid of things, it is not good to slaughter mortals, and it is easy to be punished!"

The pill in his hand: "Our children will be born in a few months. You should let them go once, and the right to accumulate blessings for the children."

    Xie Zhaixing was expressionless, just about to crush When Dan Wan, a cold voice came from behind: "Why is it so lively?"

    Xiao Xihe turned back suddenly, angry: "You're too embarrassed to come out, see my Demon Venerable!"

    Fu Kong swept the thank you Zhai Xing glanced at him and suddenly said, "Mozun is planning to slaughter the island?"

    "Do you think this deity dares not?" Xie Zhaixing asked indifferently.

    "The Demon Lord is the master of a world, and is notoriously unruly, what else would you dare not?" Fukong remained calm, "But if you slaughter the island at this moment, I'm afraid you won't have the chance to see me. The marriage contract with her has been terminated."

    "Mozun calm down, it is better to terminate the contract first." Xiao Xihe grabbed Xie Zhaixing's hand tightly, not allowing him to break the beacon pill.

    Lin Fan also agreed: "Yeah, young master, let's release the deed first, and don't let the young lady be tied to him all the time." He knew the young master too well, and now only by persuading him from the young lady's point of view, the young master may listen. have to go in.

    Sure enough, Xie Zhexing looked at Xiao Xihe when he heard the words, and Xiao Xihe immediately looked at him pitifully: "I want to make a contract with you as soon as possible."

    Xie Zhexing's expression finally loosened.

    After a while, he put away the beacon pill, raised his eyes and looked at Fukong: "Go now."

    Fukong was silent for a moment, and personally led the way.

    Penglai's Marriage Stone is located on the easternmost beach of the island. It is surrounded by coconut trees and wrapped in grass, as if it is isolated from Penglai, and there is not even a single person around.

    "The marriage stone can look at the past life and the present life. No one has any secrets in front of it, and the marriage contract cannot be easily dissolved, so not everyone dares to marry in front of it, only lovers with strong feelings will come. ." Fukong looked at the lonely stone of marriage, and there were bits and pieces of broken light in his eyes.

    Xie Zhaixing was not interested in what he said: "Let's start."

    Fukong glanced at him: "Then ask Demon Venerable to retreat."

    "What do you mean?" Xie Zhaixing narrowed his eyes immediately.

    Fukong's face was calm: "I mean, please leave the stage for idlers and others. When we formed the contract, it was only the two of us. I hope it will be the same when we break the contract."

    "You..."

    "Young master, let him, we are all here, think I also know that he can't come up with any tricks." Lin Fan quickly stopped Xie Zhexing.