Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Lin Fan didn't know when he had already left, Xie Zhexing reclined on the door frame alone, watching Xiao Xihe cook all night.

    The demon world has always been indistinguishable between day and night, but when the time comes, even if the sky is the same as before, everyone knows that it is already dawn.

    "Lord Mozun, I'm leaving. You remember to eat well these days, rest a lot, and don't run out of the house. Now it's different from the past, you have to cultivate your body and raise less hatred." Xiao Xihe urged earnestly.

    Xie Zhaixing looked indifferent: "long-winded."

    "Why is it long-winded, I care about you." Xiao Xihe did not agree with his statement.

    Xie Zhaixing looked up at her: "Since you care so much, it's better to stay."

    "...My master is still waiting outside, I won't tell you more, Lord Mozun, goodbye." Xiao Xihe bowed. Bow and run away quickly.

    Looking at her hurried back without looking back, Xie Zhexing pulled the corner of his lips and went back to sleep.

    After Xiao Xihe left the Demon Realm with Liu Jiang, he did not return to Medicine God Valley immediately, but went to Qingyuan City first.

    The city owner and his wife had been waiting for a long time, and when they saw them, they immediately welcomed them into the study.

    "Master Liugu, how's it going?" The city master asked nervously.

    Liu Jiang nodded slightly: "I live up to my trust." The

    city owner heaved a sigh of relief. After thanking Liu Jiang, he bowed to Xiao Xihe.

    Xiao Xihe was taken aback: "The city owner is polite, and the younger generation is frightened."

    "The little friend has worked so hard to protect his blood. My husband and I are grateful. What is a mere gift." The city owner sincerely thanked.

    Protect blood? What blood do you protect? Xiao Xihe looked at Liu Jiang for unknown reasons.

    Liu Jiang's expression did not change, and he told her in a secret voice: "I told them that they have obtained the blood of Lushu, but it attracted many coveted people. You hid in Tibet in order to protect the only remaining blood, delaying the time to return to the valley."

    After he finished speaking, he paused for a moment, "It's a crime to blame, the blood of Lu Shu is rare in the world. You'd better not let anyone know that you are a descendant of Lu Shu."

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, and finally understood why he would leave in advance . She took blood from her body, not after she entered the city.

    "It's getting late. If the two of you have no objection, let's start now." Liu Jiang said.

    The city owner and his wife hurriedly agreed.

    Liu Jiang took out a porcelain bottle from his arms, and after opening it, a mass of red blood slowly rose out of it and stopped in mid-air. Looking at the blood, Xiao Xihe felt as if his arm was aching.

    ...Master was too violent when he drew blood just now.

    Liu Jiang chanted the spell silently, the blood trembled in the air to form a formation, and then slammed into the belly of the city lord's wife. The city lord's wife was knocked back a few steps, and the city lord hurriedly took the person in his arms.