Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Penglai is surrounded by the sea on all sides, the sea is boundless, and if the star river fruit is scattered into the sea, it will be carried in all directions by the sea water.

    Xiao Xihe stared blankly at Xinghe, and even his breathing slowed down.

    After a long time, a knock on the door suddenly came from outside: "Miss Xiao, it's time to change."

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, only to remember that today was the day of marriage. She took a deep breath to calm down, raised her voice and said, "Wait a minute."

    After that, she went down to the ground barefooted, picked up the fruits one by one and put them away.

    Xie Zhexing retrieved almost all the Milky Way fruit and spread it all over the house. Xiao Xihe picked it up for a long time, and it took him a long time to pick it up and hid it all under the bed.

    The people outside the house had urged him three times, and when he was about to rush in, Xiao Xihe finally opened the door: "Come in."

    Hearing the words, several women filed in with trays.

    "Why so much water?" Someone exclaimed as soon as they entered the door.

    Xiao Xihe glanced at the water marks left by Xingheguo: "The house is too dry, pour some water to keep it moist." If they were told, Xie Zhexing had brought back the Xingheguo, which represents blessings, just because they were going to make trouble. Turn the sky upside down.

    "Penglai is surrounded by water and is dry?" The woman who took the lead was suspicious.

    Xiao Xihe was always calm: "Can't you?" The

    woman looked at each other and dared to say no.

    Xiao Xihe saw that there was no objection from the few people, so he washed and changed clothes in cooperation, but he was always absent-minded and looked out from time to time. It is not yet time for Xie Zhaixing to take a medicinal bath, but he has never seen anyone, and he has no idea where he went.

    Is it still in the sea? Thinking of this possibility, Xiao Xihe couldn't sit still.

    "Miss Xiao, don't move." The woman who braided her hair couldn't help saying.

    Xiao Xihe pulled the corner of his lips, but after struggling for a long time, he still forcibly interrupted: "I'm sorry everyone, I have something to go out for."

    Having said that, he got up to go out.

    Seeing that the braids that were finally braided were about to unravel, the women suddenly became anxious: "Today is the big day for you and the island owner, what can you do more important than this?"

    Xiao Xihe waved his hand, and just stepped on one foot. Going out the door, he ran into Lin Fan head-on.

    "Young madam," Lin Fan was stunned for a moment, then smiled after regaining his senses, "You're pretty good looking like this."

    Penglai's clothes were all lotus leaf mid-sleeve tops and bloomer-shaped trousers, showing the wrists and ankles, even if it was a wedding dress not excluded. Compared with the Taoist robes she often wears, such clothes are a little less solemn and a little more neat and playful, and are more in line with her bright and gentle temperament.

    "The hair looks good too, do I still have to wear a garland?" Lin Fan Luoluo praised generously.

    Xiao Xihe pulled the corners of his lips, not in the mood to care whether he looked good or not: "Where's the devil?"