Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    It is already the middle of winter, and the green mountain is full of vitality, without the slightest chill.

    The secret realm is about to open, and a large number of Xianmen disciples gathered at the foot of the mountain, adding a bit of excitement to this originally quiet place. .

    "This fairy is really insightful, this hairpin was polished by my husband personally, and the flowers on it were drawn according to the calligraphy of the prime minister, but it's the best thing!" a woman exclaimed.

    The female cultivator who was praised by her curled her lips, and a trace of disdain flashed in her eyes: "What about the prime minister, he is just a mortal.

    " Keep it, and treat it as doing good deeds, taking care of ordinary people." Obviously, this is not the first time the woman has come to know Green Mountain to do business, and she is well versed in the way of doing business with cultivators.

    The female cultivator was just looking at it casually, and didn't plan to buy such a poorly made thing, but when she heard the words 'do good and accumulate virtue', she hesitated and paid.

    "Thank you fairy!" The woman accepted it gratefully.

    After witnessing all this, Xiao Xihe turned her head and said with Xu Ruqing next to her, "Are all cultivators so stupid and rich?" Although she didn't see much in the world, she bought it herself before going to the Valley of the Shadows. A lot of things, the silver money given by the female cultivator is estimated to be able to buy two jewelry stalls.

    As a result, I bought a wooden hairpin.

    Xu Ruqing laughed lightly when he heard the words: "A cultivator has the way of a cultivator, and mortals have the wisdom of mortals. She despised the wisdom of mortals, and naturally she has to pay the price for her contempt."

    Xiao Xihe suddenly said, "Eldest brother is always so kind. It makes sense."

    Xu Ruqing took out a folding fan and tapped on her head: "You still have a lot to learn." In

    the winter, he has to use a fan to pretend to be a big brother.

    Xiao Xihe blinked and looked silently in a certain direction: "Junior sister will definitely study hard with Senior Brother in the future, before that... Senior Senior Brother should stop first and second Senior Sister, she seems to be losing all her money. ."

    As soon as Xu Ruqing turned around, he saw a certain silly girl holding a pile of food, standing on the side of the road silly.

    "...You go and tell her to come back." After Xu Ruqing finished speaking, she turned and sat down in a tea shop that was leaking from all directions.

    Xiao Xihe paused and glanced at the face-loving senior brother, who in the end was still under pressure that her generation should not bear.

    Liu Anan was happy to buy and buy, but she was very dissatisfied when she was forcibly recalled. Fortunately, Xiao Xihe said before her attack: "This is my first time to participate in the trial. Second Senior Sister, tell me about your experience."

    Liu An An instantly remembered her responsibility as a senior sister, so she took the initiative to leave with her.

    After the two came to the tea shop, Xu Ruqing had poured two glasses of water for them, and he did not forget to say to Xiao Xihe, "The tea here is far worse than the ones you brewed."

    "Wait back to the God of Medicine Valley . , I'll make it for the senior brother." Xiao Xihe said with a good temper.

    Liu Anan answered immediately: "Make me another milk tea."