Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Xiao Xihe rushed for two days with an uneasy mood, and finally came to the

    Qianling Mountain where the Fairy Demon Trial Conference was held.

    Before coming here, all her knowledge of this event came from the passage in the novel, and she also imagined what kind of grand scene it would be according to the text, but when it appeared here... how could it be like a vegetable market?

    Qianling Mountain is vast and true, and its artistic conception is far and wide, but because too many people came, it was bustling everywhere. After a while, several people shouted that the Qiankun bag was stolen.

    Disorganized, not as good as the vegetable market.

    "Be patient, it's like this when there are too many people. It's easy to cause trouble." Xu Ruqing comforted the two stunned junior sisters.

    Xiao Xihe recovered and quickly told Liu Anan: "Second Senior Sister, take your Qiankun bag and be careful."

    "I know, I've already tied it up." Liu Anan raised his hand, and sure enough the Qiankun bag was already tied to the on the wrist.

    "It's much safer, but don't take it lightly," Xu Ruqing smiled, "Let's go, I'll take you to find a place to stay first, if you go too late, you'll have nowhere to go."

    "Is there a place to stay here?" Liu Anan was surprised .

    Xu Ruqing raised his eyebrows: "Originally, there were none, but as more people came, naturally there were."

    Xiao Xihe and Liu An'an looked at each other, and they both saw puzzlement from the other's eyes.

    After a quarter of an hour, they knew what the so-called residence was -

    a large temporary inn built by people in the demon world with tools.

    The inn has ten floors, and each floor is four or five meters in length.

    "Why is it like a tomb?" Liu Anan showed disgust, "Do we have to live here? And it was built by the demons, so I always feel a little unreliable. "

    "There is only one inn in the outer circle. The conference can be held for a month. If you want to eat and sleep in the open, you can choose not to live." Xu Ruqing obviously knew how to deal with disobedient junior sisters.

    Liu Anan changed her words: "Actually, it's pretty good here."

    After speaking, she took Xiao Xihe and took the initiative to enter the door.

    As Xu Ruqing said, there is only one inn in the outer circle, and the only option is to eat and sleep in the wind, so the hall is already full of people, there are all kinds of monks and demons, and there are a few people with long horns on their heads and tails behind them. Demon clan.

    Liu An'an was originally dissatisfied with this place, but when he saw so many people vying for it, he immediately joined the queue. Xiao Xihe looked around and turned around to find Xu Ruqing: "Eldest brother, why haven't you met anyone from the Ten Great Immortal Sects?"

    "They are rich and have their own magic inn." Xu Ruqing replied.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned, and then thought of another thing: "Then... the Demon Venerable also has his own residence?"

    "Of course," Xu Ruqing paused after speaking, "you want to find him?"

    "... , I'll live here." Xiao Xihe waved his hand quickly. Just kidding, she has provoked him for so long, and now it's too late to hide, how dare she send it to the door.