Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The moment Xiao Xihe saw Xie Zhexing, she had already figured out where to bury her coffin, but when Fukong took the woman out in person, she suddenly reacted... She has confessed everything she should confess, and there is no need to do so. Guilt?

    She coughed and silently looked at someone under the eaves of the porch. At the moment when her eyes crossed, Xiao Xihe smiled ingratiatingly: "Lord Mozun, listen to my explanation."

    "What is the lady of the island going to argue?" Smile but not laugh.

    Xiao Xihe: "...Don't make trouble, it's not what you think."

    Xie Zhexing looked at her condescendingly, with an expression of 'I see how you plan to make it up'. Xiao Xihe was embarrassed, silently approached the steps, raised his head and looked at him: "You already know what happened just now, I just help him to send the best relatives, nothing else."

    "You are the wife of the island owner, It's not Madam Mozun, there's no need to explain it to me." The smile on Xie Zhexing's lips became more and more real, but unfortunately it didn't reach the bottom of his eyes.

    Xiao Xihe swallowed silently, feeling that his calm before the storm was a bit scary.

    She took a deep breath, and was about to step up the steps to hold his hand, when Fu Kong came back from outside, Xie Zhaixing avoided her hand directly.

    Seeing that the two were so close, he took the initiative to introduce: "Master Mozun, this is my fiancee Xiao Xihe, Xihe, this is Master Mozun."

    Xiao Xihe: "..." You really came skillful.

    Hearing the three words 'fiancee', Xie Zhaixing's long eyes were a little cold, but the smile on his lips was always hanging: "The island owner does not need to introduce, I am quite familiar with this fellow Xiao Daoist."

    "Do you know each other? "Fukong was slightly surprised.

    Xiao Xihe hurriedly said, "Actually we are..."

    "Acquaintances." Xie Zhexing interrupted.

    Xiao Xihe: "..."

    "I didn't expect you to know each other, and they all happened to be guests in Penglai," Fukong chuckled, the coldness on his body was greatly reduced, "I knew this earlier, I should have done it two days ago. Please meet up."

    "So, Fellow Daoist Xiao has been here for a long time." Xie Zhexing looked at someone coolly.

    Someone: "It's only two days!"

    Xie Zhexing sneered and ignored him.

    Xiao Xihe licked her lips and wanted to explain, but she didn't dare... The Demon Venerable said that they were just acquaintances, so how could she dare to recognize the name of Dao Companion.

    The two were silent for a while, and Fukong's eyes swept around between the two, faintly smelling an unusual breath. He frowned, and was about to speak when an islander trotted in.

    "Islander, breakfast is ready!"

    Fukong nodded slightly and looked up at Xie Zhaixing under the corridor: "Knowing that the devil is good for food, I asked someone to prepare the sun and moon meal unique to Penglai, I don't know if the devil can admire his face. Go to the side hall for a try?"

    "But it's disrespectful," Xie Zhexing pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes to look at someone who was about to run away, "Fellow Daoist Xiao, too."