Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    Year after year, three years have passed since Xiao Xihe appeared in the Valley of the Shadows.

    It was winter again, and there was snow in the Shady Valley. She sat on a high stone and chatted with the little mountain spirits who didn't know when to get together.

    "It's very lively outside. There are people everywhere. There is a shop a few meters away. There are clothes and snacks, and kites and wooden horses. It's much better than this shady valley." She said to herself When she was thirsty, she poured two mouthfuls of water from the stream, and the cold water ran down her throat, freezing her to the core.

    "Is there any delicious fruit outside?" a small mountain spirit asked.

    Xiao Xihe nodded hurriedly: "Of course there is."

    "Where's the creek grouper?" asked another Xiao Shan Jing.

    "Also, there is everything outside." Xiao Xihe looked proud.

    The third little mountain spirit was curious: "Since it's so good outside, why have you been staying in the Valley of the Shadows..." Before he finished

    speaking, the other little mountain spirits covered their mouths in horror.

    "He's new here and doesn't understand anything."

    "Yeah, he doesn't understand anything..."

    Xiao Xihe glanced at a few mountain spirits, picked up a branch and broke it with a blank expression, and the mountain spirits were frightened. He had to leave in a hurry, and when he ran away, he taught the nonsense: "What nonsense are you talking about, don't you know that she can't get out at all?"

    "I don't know, she seems to know a lot about the outside world, I thought she I often go out, so I made it up..."

    "I didn't make it up! I floated in the sky for ten years before I came to the Valley of the Shadows, and I haven't seen anything!" Xiao Xihe couldn't help shouting, and the little mountain spirits escaped even more almost.

    The surroundings were instantly clean, Xiao Xihe snorted and threw the broken branch in two, turned and ran to the border of the Shady Valley, took a deep breath and rushed out.

    Boom -

    as if her head hit an invisible wall, Xiao Xihe snorted and fell to the ground, she was so depressed that she wanted to vomit blood -

    For ten years, she worked hard to absorb the spiritual energy of the world and the essence of the sun and the moon, so that one day she could cultivate into a human form and be able to freely enjoy the prosperity of the world, the result! He finally cultivated from a broken soul into an adult, but from the moment he succeeded, he has been imprisoned in this broken place.

    It's been three years! She has been in human form for three years! Every day I open my eyes, it is the mountains, forests, grass, streams and flooded rabbits. I can't escape and can't live without it. It's better to be free when wandering around.

    "There must be something wrong." Xiao Xihe rubbed his sore forehead, thought for a long time to find a branch, and carefully poked the boundary.

    Nothing at all.

    Her eyes lit up, and she immediately took the branch and walked out, but the next moment, the branch went out, and she was blocked in the valley again.

    "Ah!"

    An angry scream resounded through the sky, startling the birds.

    Xiao Xihe grabbed a rabbit with anger and turned back to the stream.