Fanwai 1 | 10

CHAPTER 93 | 103

Extra 1 (rarely confused...)

The family of three walked on the road for a day and a night, and finally reached the devil world.

Xie Chen fell asleep again, Xiao Xihe hugged him, watched the familiar magic palace zoom in step by step, couldn't help taking a deep breath.

Xie Zhaixing noticed her emotions and said slowly, "Father is not in the magic palace."

"Huh?" Xiao Xihe raised her head.

Xie Zhaixing: "Not only is Dad not here, but also Lin Fan."

Xiao Xihe was stunned: "Where did they go?"

"Yao Shengu," Xie Zhaixing replied, "the Lantern Festival will be in a few days, and they have passed ahead."

Every year on Mid-Autumn Festival or New Year's Eve, they would go to Yaoshen Valley to live for a while, and this time was no exception, but Xie Wuyan and Lin Fan set off first, and he followed Xie Chen one step behind, but he couldn't hold back when he was halfway there. I went to the Valley of the Shadows first and met her who was reborn, and then I missed this reunion.

Xiao Xihe's heart trembled upon hearing the words 'Medicine God Valley'.

"I'll take you there in a few days." Xie Zhaixing held her hand.

In fact, on the way back to the Demon Realm, after she calmed down, she said that she wanted to go back to Medicine God Valley first, but he didn't agree. She died once and came back to life, he had too many questions, and he had to figure it out before he could rest assured.

Xiao Xihe also knew the uneasiness in his heart, and when he heard the words, he squeezed out a smile and held his hand comfortingly.

After returning to the Devil's Palace, Xie Chen woke up, and Xiao Xihe immediately thought of kissing and hugging him, but when he thought about it, he was still 'the innocent who was suddenly tricked into being a stepmother by a big scumbag and a little scumbag. After the girl's character was set, she held back abruptly.

But if she wanted to pretend to be angry at Xie Chen, she couldn't do it, so the scene suddenly stagnated.

Fortunately, Lord Mozun said in a timely manner at a critical time: "My mother and I are going to retreat for two days. You first go to the grandfather's palace to study the spiritual method, and when I leave the customs, I will take you to the Medicine God Valley."

Xie Chen nodded: "Yes."

After saying that, he turned around and went to Xie Wuyan's bedroom.

"Why do you want to retreat?" Xiao Xihe looked at Xie Zhexing dissatisfiedly, "I want to accompany my son."

"Are you going to continue acting?" Xie Zhexing raised his brows slightly and asked instead of answering.

Xiao Xihe's attention was instantly diverted, she curled her lips and felt aggrieved: "I don't want to act either." But when she thinks about restoring her memory, it means facing the dark history... She admitted that in front of the son she just met, she The idol burden is indeed a bit heavy.

Xie Zhaixing squeezed her hand comfortingly: "That's why I have to retreat."

Xiao Xihe understood a little: "After retreating, do you say that my memory has recovered?"

"Although the memory has been restored, many things during the amnesia period have been forgotten, such as the day when the three of us reunited." Xie Zhaixing said nothing.

Xiao Xihe was stunned, and immediately admired: "You're still smart!"

Xie Zhaixing raised the corners of his lips: "Naturally."