Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    "Little Junior Sister, what's the matter with you?" Liu An'an saw Xiao Xihe still staring at the chestnut, and was puzzled for a while, "Is there something wrong with the chestnut?"

    "...Huh?" Xiao Xihe recovered, "Ah... "It 's okay."

    After that, she was silent for a moment, "Second Senior Sister, can you give me these chestnuts?"

    "Of course, you can take them if you like, they've been here for a few days." Liu Anan watched anxiously. her look.

    Xiao Xihe smiled, and after putting the chestnuts in the Qiankun bag, he rolled up his sleeves and started to prepare meals. Liu An'an stood guard at the door for a long time, but she didn't see any strange color on her face, and gradually became relieved.

    After dinner, Liu Anan went to bed early. Xiao Xihe lay in bed for a long time, but didn't feel sleepy at all. After lying upright for a while, she finally sat up with a sigh.

    In order not to disturb everyone's quiet sleep, she thought for a moment before entering the ring space.

    It was still daytime in the space, and the sky was azure blue with a few cotton candy-like white clouds floating in the sky. Looking at it, there were endless wheat fields and the shadows of mountains in the distance. The breeze was blowing, and the wheat fields swayed gently, like soft swaying blue waves.

    Xiao Xihe walked to the lake, stared at the clear lake for a long time, and finally had a trace of peace in her heart. She watched like this all night, and didn't go out until Liu Anan was faintly waking up from outside the ring.

    "Morning, little junior sister." Liu Anan woke up sleepily and greeted her with a hum when she saw her sitting on the bed.

    Xiao Xihe smiled and said, "Morning, Second Senior Sister."

    After this night, she would sit in the ring every late night, and return to the bedroom until dawn, and start her day as if nothing had happened. After seven or eight days in a row, she looked at the calm lake and suddenly had the idea of ​​raising fish.

    She did what she said, and at dawn, she went out to buy fry.

    "...Why do you suddenly want to raise fish?" Liu Anan watched her go away, worried in her heart, "Isn't it because she was too stimulated and her brain was broken?"

    Xu Ru glanced at her: "It's better to worry about yourself than to worry about her."

    "What's wrong with me?" Liu Anan was puzzled.

    Xu Ruqing raised her lips, and a pair of fox eyes flashed: "Master inspected his homework today."

    Liu An'an: "..." "My

    little sister just broke off the marriage, and the whole family is pampered, Master is reluctant to scold, but you..." Xu Ruqing was meaningful, and the bottom of his eyes Smile deeper.

    Liu Anan wailed, turned her head and ran back to the house to carry the prescription.

    Xu Ruqing smiled, looked up at the direction where Xiao Xihe disappeared, and sighed softly for a long time.

    Xiao Xihe was very interested in raising fish. He bought hundreds of fry in one go and put them in the lake in the space. He didn't forget to pour some spiritual power into it, and then fed them some tonics refined by Liu Anan.

    The consequence of this is that half of the fry were not replenished and died directly, while the other half grew up quickly and lived quite robustly in the lake, and it only took three or five days to grow from childhood to adulthood. .