Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Xie Zhaixing stared at the Qiankun bag on the ground, and even his breathing was two minutes short.

    Time seemed to slow down suddenly, and he could clearly see Liu An'an's face turning from shock to pain, the blankness and confusion in Xu Ruqing's eyes, Lin Fan's disbelief, and the slow wind, everything. You can hear your own huge heartbeat.

    In an instant, time returned to normal, Liu Anan rushed to the Qiankun bag and knelt down, crying heart-breakingly. Xu Ruqing was a little calmer, but in the peach blossom eyes that always had a smile, the smile had already faded like a tide.

    "Little Junior Sister..." Liu Anan cried and trembled, desperately trying to hold the Qiankun bag on the ground, but unfortunately, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pick up the Qiankun bag.

    Xu Ruqing's throat moved, walked to her side in silence and half-kneeled, without saying a word, pulled her into his arms: "It's okay, it's okay..."

    He tried his best to be as calm as possible, but unfortunately his trembling voice betrayed him.

    "Little Junior Sister! Little Junior Sister!" Liu Anan struggled to get out of his arms, desperately reaching for the Qiankun bag on the ground, as if Xiao Xihe would come back as long as he got the Qiankun bag.

    "It's okay..." Xu Ruqing hugged her tightly, her eyes still red when staring at the Qiankun bag.

    Lin Fan stared at all this in a daze, and then said softly for a long time, "How could it be..."

    It was fine just now, why did something happen suddenly? He turned his head to look at Xie Zhaixing, his Adam's apple moved, but he didn't know how to comfort him.

    It was obvious that only an unimportant foundation cultivator died, but everyone was quiet, consciously staying three meters away from Xie Zhaixing, and didn't dare to move, for fear that a little movement would disturb him.

    In the silence, Chen Yingying walked up to Xie Zhexing, hesitated, and then said, "Mozun, my condolences."

    Xie Zhaixing frowned, and then raised his head, Zhong Chen had already walked to the place where Xiao Xihe disappeared, with a dignified expression on his face. salute.

    "What kind of salute, people are not dead yet." Xie Zhaixing was displeased.

    As soon as he opened his mouth, Chen Yingying was stunned for a moment, Lin Fan's eyes were full of worry: "Young Master..."

    "She cherishes her life so much, it's not so easy to die." Xie Zhaixing turned around and left.

    Lin Fan hurriedly chased after him: "Young Master, where are you going?"

    "Find those spirit beasts and ask them to release them." Xie Zhaixing said coldly.

    Lin Fan's brows furrowed: "But the young lady was swallowed in one bite. Even if you find a spirit beast and open your stomach, it's impossible to pay back..."

    Before he finished speaking, Xie Zhaixing suddenly felt a little chilling. Fan was stunned for a while, and he didn't dare to say any more.

    The two quickly disappeared into the depths of the forest, and the two of Yaoshengu did not look back, but still looked at the Qiankun bag. The crowd was headless, so they had to ask Chen Yingying, who had the highest status, for help: "Fellow Daoist Chen, what should we do next?"

    Chen Yingying looked at Xu Ruqing, who was still immersed in grief, and then spoke slowly after a moment of silence: "The secret realm is weird everywhere, and now it's a trial. It's not important anymore, the important thing is to save your life before the exit is opened, if everyone wants to, let's find a place to hide, so as not