Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Above the clouds, Xiao Xihe stood under the wide mouth of the crocodile, and there were two guardians of the bear on the left and the right. No matter how the fire raged, she could not get close to her. And although she only has three points left, she is like a lonely general, one husband is the one who is in charge.

    "The momentum is so strong, is this the little junior sister I know?" Liu Anan stared at her blankly, suddenly feeling strange.

    Xu Ruqing patted her head and was about to speak when Xiao Xihe who was on the cloud was almost attacked and shivered with fright.

    "...It's her, nothing has changed." Liu Anan was relieved.

    Xu Ruqing didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Xiao Xihe took out four spirit beasts, and the situation on the field immediately tilted towards her. With the shrill cry of the opponent Xuanwu, the Kunlun disciples were the first to go out.

    "It seems that the Xuanwu of this loose cultivator is not too bad." The head of Shushan meant something.     Lin Yi's face was gloomy: "Building a foundation in a mere district, if it wasn't fortunate that she

    was able to cling to Xie Zhaixing, how could she get this opportunity."

Better than most cultivators in the world." The head of Shushan hooked his lips.

    "It seems that the head of Zhou has a high opinion of her?" Lin Yi looked at him with a sneer, "Could it be that she forgot, if she enters the top ten, one of the top ten immortals is bound to be out, and maybe it is you who will be out. Shushan faction."

    "Really?" The head of Shushan disagreed.

    The formation trial has already started for two quarters of an hour. The only disciple of the Hehuan Sect who was promoted was eliminated by Liu Huo not long ago. Now there are only two loose cultivators and the nine immortal gates left on the field. Even if Xiao Xihe is promoted, he cannot stop the Shushan faction. into the top ten. In the final competition, the ranking was purely based on strength. She built a foundation and could not use spirit beasts and magic weapons. She was destined to be the last place, so how could it affect the ranking of the Shushan faction.

    The head of Shushan had a very good plan, but in the next moment, he saw with his own eyes that his three disciples had been promoted, and two were eliminated directly!

    His face changed, and he stood up suddenly, because he moved too fast and overturned the chair, making a huge noise.

    Lin Yi suddenly laughed: "Zhou Sect Leader, why are you so anxious all of a sudden?"

    Shu Shan Sect Leader stared at another loose cultivator who had eliminated his own disciple, his lips were blue and white and he couldn't say a word.

    Lin Yi was mocked by him for a long time just now, and naturally he would not miss the opportunity to mock him back: "It seems that this year's loose cultivator is really amazing, even the beloved disciple of the head of Zhou can be eliminated, and two at a time.

    " What do you have to be proud of?" The head of Shushan gritted his teeth and looked at him, "The strength of this loose cultivator is not bad. If he succeeds in the promotion, he will be the first, and then you will be the first immortal sect. Being robbed by him, I see how you have the face to stand in the world of immortals!"

    Lin Yi obviously did not expect this level, and then said after a pause: "That is something to consider later, I want to be mad at you now."

    The head of Shushan: "..."