Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Xiao Xihe rolled back honestly.

    Xie Zhexing was displeased: "You did it on purpose?"

    "...What's wrong?" Xiao Xihe looked blank.

    Xie Zhexing stared at her for a long time, and after confirming that she was really planning to find someone for double cultivation, a burst of anger surged in her heart: "Xiao Xihe, do you still have any sense of shame?"

    "What does this have to do with shame? I'm here to help you as soon as possible," Xiao Xihe was baffled by him, "If you were here, you didn't have to go far, but aren't you pregnant now? If you don't feel tired, I have to find someone else. "

    I still have to thank you?" Xie Zhaixing laughed.

    "You don't need to thank me, it's all I should do." Xiao Xihe agreed casually.

    Xie Zhexing was expressionless, but his hands on his knees gradually clenched his fists: "Then you are really wronged."

    "How can you be wronged if you love me?" Xiao Xihe smiled. "If you take something seriously, it's the shackle that traps you. If you don't take it seriously, it's nothing." The

    secular discipline teaches a woman that chastity is better than her life. If she believed it, four years ago just died.

    Seeing that Xie Zhaixing was still sullen, Xiao Xihe continued to comfort: "It's really not a loss, there are many talents in the world of immortal cultivation, all those immortal disciples are good-looking, and they are very neat and clean, but their cultivation is not as good as yours, maybe once It can’t make up too much, but as long as you come a few more times, you should be able to make up the gap, and you don’t have to worry about me, since ancient times, only exhausted cattle have not ploughed bad fields..."

    "Xiao Xihe!" Xie Zhaixing took a shot The table made a loud bang.

    Xiao Xihe was startled: "What, what's wrong?"

    Xie Zhexing endured it and calmed down as much as possible: "This is what you said about being responsible for me? The way you are responsible is to give me a cuckold?"

    "What? Green hat...Wait, wait a minute," Xiao Xihe was a little stunned, "let me stroke it."

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her coldly.

    After a long while, Xiao Xihe said with difficulty: "Don't you want children?"

    "If I don't want you, you won't be responsible?" Xie Zhexing narrowed his eyes, "Who said that he is more focused on me?"

    "Of course I am more focused . You, you wait first..." Xiao Xihe fell into thinking again.

    Xie Zhexing saw her frowning, and the anger in her heart gradually subsided.

    Xiao Xihe thought about it for a long time, and finally cleared his mind: "Mozun, our thinking seems to have gone wrong."

    Xie Zhexing raised his eyes to look at her.

    "I thought... what you mean by not wanting children is that I will give you the inner alchemy and take care of you until you are healed, and then we will clear things up," Xiao Xihe said while thinking, speaking at a much slower pace. Don't forget to confirm with him, "Isn't it?"

    She has no experience, but she has watched a lot of this emotional TV series. Generally speaking, if the two parties are willing to keep children, they will buy a house and a car to prepare for marriage. In most cases, the man is responsible for taking care of the woman to take care of her health, then pays a sum of financial compensation and then breaks up.