Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Xiao Xihe has never seen such a person in his life. You call him stupid. He also knows how to poison her and restrain her. Say he is smart, but he is as shameless as the second idiot in the village. He sat naked in front of her with his knees bent, with no intention of covering up.

    "Does it look good?" the man asked suddenly.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that he had been staring at him... look. Her face turned red, and she quickly covered her eyes and turned away: "Put your clothes on!" The

    man pulled the corner of his lips and was about to force him back when he suddenly saw her red ears.

    A small one, wearing round pearl earrings, indescribably charming and cute. The man's eyes fell on him, and he couldn't move it away.

    Xiao Xihe waited for a long time, but there was no movement behind her, so she couldn't help asking, "Are you okay?"

    No one answered, as if she was the only one in the room.

    "Hey, did you hear me?"

    "Hey!"

    Still no one spoke.

    ...isn't he leaving? Xiao Xihe hesitated for a moment, but did not have the courage to turn around, so he could only tentatively put his hand behind him and touch his direction bit by bit.

    The man watched her slender fingers probe around cautiously, and the red mark on her palm looked like a birthmark, something like an ancient inheritance. The man thought for a moment, and calmly released a little spiritual power, but did not test anything from the red seal.

    It appears to be just a birthmark.

    The man pulled the corner of his lips, and saw that he was about to touch his waist. His Adam's apple twitched and he grabbed her wrist.

    "Ah!" Xiao Xihe turned back in horror, turned his face away after meeting the man's gaze, and forcibly pulled his hand back, "Why didn't you speak just now!"

    "Because I didn't say hello." The man said lightly.

    Didn't expect this to be the answer. Xiao Xihe was stunned for a moment, and his thoughts were taken astray: "Then what's your name? Wolf demon?"

    "Xie Zhaixing." The man spoke slowly.

    Xiao Xihe: "..." There is someone with a surname.

    This name is also very familiar. If I thought other people's names were familiar before, it was because other people accompanied her for more than ten years, what about this person? Before she was sure yesterday, she had never heard of the name 'Xie Zhaixing'.

    Xiao Xihe was distracted when suddenly there was a rustling sound behind him, followed by a man's voice: "Apply the medicine."

    Xiao Xihe paused, turned around hesitantly, and saw that he was already lying down , also pulled a corner of the quilt and covered it on the back waist, blocking the key parts.

    Okay, she's already satisfied. Xiao Xihe breathed a sigh of relief, plucked out some ointment with his fingers, and lightly applied it to his wound, and then saw Xie Zhaixing frown.

    "...Tell me if it hurts." Xiao Xihe looked at the folds between his brows and suddenly felt a little distressed... She must be crazy.

    Xie Zhexing did not miss the flash of emotion in her eyes, and her heart suddenly trembled: "Well."