Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    When Xiao Xihe realized that it was a waste of time to discuss rudeness with Xie Zhexing, Xie Zhexing had already put down his chopsticks, got up and was about to leave, she hurriedly asked: "Do you want some fish soup?"

    Xie Zhexing thoughtful .

    "Fry small fish with tomatoes and green onions, add balsamic vinegar, coriander and soy sauce, it's refreshing and delicious." Xiao Xihe continued to seduce.

    Xie Zhaixing sat back on the small bench again.

    Xiao Xihe smiled, walked to the pot with the remaining two or three small fish, rolled up his sleeves and started to cook the soup. She used the most homely cooking method, made a bowl in ten minutes, and sent it to Xie Zhaixing with a look of anticipation.

    Xie Zhexing picked up the spoon and scooped it lightly.

    "How?" Xiao Xihe's eyes were bright.

    Xie Zhexing glanced at her: "Shang Ke."

    For him, this is already a compliment, Xiao Xihe was satisfied, and then went down the slope: "I will cook a lot of dishes!"

    "How much do you have left ? Can you live?" Xie Zhaixing asked casually.

    The first time he took the initiative to mention this, Xiao Xihe seemed to see hope in an instant: "It's less than twenty days!"

    "Well, it's okay." Xie Zhexing nodded.

    ...how can it be alright? The corners of Xiao Xihe's mouth twitched, and she continued her efforts without being discouraged: "Twenty days are enough to cook a few dishes. As long as you are willing to save me, I can stay in the Valley of the Shadows and cook for you for the rest of my life."

    "Really?" Xie Zhao Star hooked lips.

    Xiao Xihe nodded immediately.

    Of course it's fake. According to the plot, this devil will go out after another 20 years, and then he will continue to die, and the entire world of immortality will be messed up and then killed by the male lead. How could she be with him.

    When the Yin-Yang Acacia Gu is resolved, she will immediately leave the valley, make a new life and start a new life, completely clearing the boundaries with him.

    "Shanzhen and sea delicacies are home-made stir-fry, cakes and desserts with double-skin milk, I'll make everything you've seen and never seen before. I guarantee that you save me a good value for money," Xiao Xihe continued to sell himself hard, "and I'm a very sensible person. I will never disturb you at ordinary times, and I will never have any unreasonable thoughts, I just want to live."

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at her lazily.

    Xiao Xihe was heartbroken, and threw himself to kneel at his feet, hugging his legs hoarsely: "Lord Mozun, I beg you!"

    Xie Zhaixing raised his eyebrows: "If I were you, I would leave the Valley of the Shadows immediately. , instead of entanglement here."

    Xiao Xihe didn't know why.

    "Everyone in the Kunlun faction is stupid. The three people who left just now should have reported the situation just now. If I guess right, their elders already know of your existence. It won't be long before high-level cultivators come here. Let's find out." Xie Zhaixing hooked his lips.

    Xiao Xihe didn't take it to heart: "It's okay, you are so powerful, you have become an ordinary person here, and so are the others. As long as I put on a cape, they won't be able to find me."