Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Seeing that Xie Zhexing had no objection, Xiao Xihe looked at him expectantly.

    After a long time, he slowly said, "I want to eat cake tomorrow."

    "I'll bake you another potato chip." Xiao Xihe increased the amount without increasing the price.

    Xie Zhexing reluctantly agreed: "What do you want to do?"

    "It's simple, we can just switch positions." Xiao Xihe stepped forward diligently, crouched beside the bed and looked up at him.

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, then understood: "Lin Yi and his daughter-in-law are like that."

    "...I don't need to use them as a template." The Xiuxian version of a domineering old man and a pretty daughter-in-law is too heavy. mouth.

    Xie Zhexing pulled the corner of his lips and forced himself to get up from the bed. Xiao Xihe immediately took his place.

    However, after a quarter of an hour, she regretted it.

    The difference in the structure of men and women is destined that she can't take it out from the robe like Xie Zhaixing. When she was on top, she could let the skirt fall freely by gravity, and no matter how she moved, it could cover the key parts. But lying down is different, even if the skirt is not pushed up, most of the legs will be exposed.

    The most terrible thing is that Xie Zhaixing leads the cultivation.

    too passive.

    Xiao Xihe was lying on the bed, like a little lamb waiting to be slaughtered. As Xie Zhaixing approached, he became more and more nervous. Finally, when he approached thoughtfully, he couldn't help but beat the gong and retreated: "Or... it's the same as before."

    Xie Zhaixing looked down at her knees. Although she had rested for two or three days, it was still blue, in sharp contrast to the smooth and white skin of her calves.

    "Trash." He said blankly, ignoring the whiteness in front of him as much as possible.

    Xiao Xihe: "Huh?"

    "I've been practicing for half a year, and I haven't even succeeded in refining Qi. Don't go out and talk about dual cultivation with me in the future. I can't afford to lose this person." Xie Zhaixing looked into her eyes.

    Xiao Xihe: "...Oh."

    Xie Zhexing finished teaching the little scumbags to practice, and then he got down to business: "What should I do?"

    He was too serious, but Xiao Xihe became less nervous, and said with a light breath: "You can do as before."

    Xie Zhe Xing was about to start thinking for a moment, but Xiao Xihe hurriedly stopped: "Wait a minute!"

    Xie Zhaixing frowned and stopped.

    Xiao Xihe quickly took a pill from the Qiankun bag and swallowed it.

    Xie Zhexing was about to come in an instant: "What do you want to eat?"

    "You are too good to keep fit." Xiao Xihe opened his mouth and came.

    Xie Zhexing narrowed his long eyes: "I saw it, it was for fun."

    Xiao Xihe: "..." Then you still ask.

    Xie Zhexing suddenly felt an indescribable irritability, and his face became cold: "Since it is so reluctant to cultivate with me, then go find someone else."