Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Hearing that Lord Mozun took the initiative to ask if he wanted to practice cultivation, Xiao Xihe was immediately shocked. Although she didn't know what medicine he took wrong, she certainly couldn't refuse it when it was delivered to her door in vain.

    So nodded like smashing garlic.

    Xie Zhaixing actually regretted the moment he asked, but seeing her idiotic look about to shake her head off, the corners of her lips curved a little: "Then come."

    After saying that, he took the initiative to sit on the bed. , leaning skillfully on the pillow.

    Xiao Xihe looked at the tent in the shape of a tomb bag and wanted to say whether to go to my place, but after meeting Xie Zhaixing's gaze, he didn't open his mouth.

    On New Year's Eve, the weather is cold and the ground is freezing. Even if there are thousands of fireworks in the sky, it cannot add a bit of warmth to the Shady Valley. When Xiao Xihe stepped up, he was just glad that they were not in a regular mode, and they didn't have to undress in such cold weather.

    "Concentrate." Xie Zhexing suddenly felt unhappy when he saw her wandering in the sky.

    Xiao Xihe snapped back to his senses, caught off guard against his long and narrow eyes.

    When she was cultivating in her tent before, it was always dark all around, and even if the moonlight occasionally fell outside the window, it was difficult to see clearly. But now it's different. The tree canopy can't block the sky on this side, nor can it block the radiant fireworks in the sky. The square inch is as bright as the morning dawn.

    She could clearly see Xie Zhaixing's eyebrows, the blue veins on his forehead, the thin lips that were pursed, the slightly messy front and the robes stacked around his waist... Xiao Xihe swallowed silently, and realized it later. There was a sense of dryness and embarrassment.

    Xie Zhaixing didn't miss the redness at the corner of her eyes, the two looked at each other for a moment, then suddenly turned their faces away.

    ...This kind of cultivation method is really embarrassing, and I don't know which wicked ghost came up with the setting. Xiao Xihe wiped away her tears and continued to be a rickety boat at sea.

    For a long time, she choked up and discussed with Xie Zhaixing: "Can you hurry up?"

    Xie Zhaixing was silent for a moment.

    A moment later, Xiao Xihe wiped away her tears and became a small boat that was about to be torn apart in the tsunami.

    After a long time, it finally ended. She trembled with her legs and tried to get up, but as soon as she propped up her knees, she knelt back, and the whole person crashed into Xie Zhaixing's arms.

    Xie Zhaixing paused and looked down at someone in his arms.

    Like a salted fish, he didn't even want to move: "Please throw me on the bed."

    "I'll throw you on the ground." Xie Zhaixing's voice was still hoarse after sex.

    Xiao Xihe smashed the jar and said, "I can't move even if you throw me in the pit."

    She was so tired that she didn't want to lift her fingers, and her voice was lazy. She just cried like a spoiled child. Xie Zhaixing stared at her for a long time, and finally carried him to the bed.

    When Xiao Xihe fell on the bed, he continued to lie down in whatever position, just reciting the exercises in his heart to absorb Danyang. Although the number of times they have cultivated in the past six months is not too many, they have achieved results every time. She can already feel that the Acacia Gu in her body has weakened a lot. I believe that with time, she will be completely clear.