Fanwai 12 | 17

CHAPTER 104 | 109

Fanwai 12

Unexpectedly, after going through life and death, the first topic to meet and talk about was birth, and Xiao Xihe was speechless for a while.

Zesheng didn't care either, and looked straight at Xie Zhaixing: "Come here."

Xie Zhexing stared at Ze Sheng for a moment, then walked forward obediently, squatting on one knee in front of his knee like Xiao Xihe.

A simple action, but the respect of the younger generation to the elders is vividly reflected, which is something he has never done since he was five years old. Xiao Xihe naturally knew how arrogant he was, and when he saw him doing this, his eyes widened instantly.

Xie Zhaixing thinks it's nothing. From the perspective of seniority, Zesheng is the ancestor of Xiao Xihe, and he is the elder who is truly bound by blood. He saved her life, and even the final resurrection was thanks to him.

So he respected this elder from the bottom of his heart.

"Calm down." Ze Sheng reminded.

Xie Zhaixing didn't know why, but he did it anyway.

When Ze Sheng waited for him to be ready, he stretched out his hand and pressed his forehead. Xie Zhaixing only felt that a cool spiritual power disappeared into the sky and disappeared again in a blink of an eye.

Ze Sheng let go of his hand and frowned slightly: "When you gave birth before, but you hurt your body too much, and then didn't take good care of it?"

Xie Zhaixing paused for a moment, then turned to look at Xiao Xihe, Xiao Xihe hurriedly replied: "The situation was critical at the time, and at the last moment it was a little impatient."

"No wonder," Ze Sheng showed sympathy, "Your current body is no longer suitable for breeding children."

Xiao Xihe frowned: "Apart from this, are there other injuries?"

"As soon as you move your whole body, it's natural," Ze Sheng glanced at her and looked at Xie Zhaixing again, "Have you not gained any benefit from your cultivation over the years?"

"Yes." Xie Zhaixing admitted.

Xiao Xihe suddenly opened his eyes.

Ze Sheng nodded: "That's right, the meridians are stagnant and the spiritual energy is blocked, so naturally they will stop moving forward."

"Is there a way to cure it?" Xie Zhaixing asked calmly.

Ze Sheng didn't say anything, but put his hand on his forehead again, Xie Zhaixing closed his eyes, only to feel another surge of spiritual power, but it was different from the previous gentleness. pain.

Xie Zhaixing tightened his back subconsciously, and when he instinctively wanted to resist, he heard Ze Sheng say lightly, "Trust me."

Hearing this, Xiao Xihe quickly grabbed Xie Zhaixing's hand. Xie Zhaixing took a deep breath and silently intertwined his fingers with her.

When he noticed that he had calmed down, Ze Sheng gradually exerted his strength. The pain that had been pierced by a needle continued to expand, and it hit every inch of Xie Zhaixing's meridians like a destructive force. Xie Zhaixing had a hint of pain, but he still forcibly held back.

After a long time, Ze Sheng finally recovered his spiritual power, Xie Zhaixing's legs trembled and he fell directly to the ground.

"Mozun!" Xiao Xihe hugged him in a hurry, wiping the sweat from his forehead distressedly.