Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Acacia San is still the special medicine of the Acacia sect. After taking it, both men and women will lose their senses and become slaves of desire. It is the most shameless medicine. Although the Acacia Sect is not a well-known and decent, but it is not ashamed to use this method to force the furnace, so it was listed as a banned drug a long time ago.

    Xiao Xihe looked at the medicine in his hand solemnly, and it was difficult to ignore the red on his fingertips.

    Once Acacia Powder is used, thanks to Xie Zhaixing's ruthless temperament, when he wakes up, he will want to tear her apart... But it doesn't matter, as long as he leaves before he wakes up, he will be safe and sound.

    According to the plot, Xie Zhaixing will still be locked in the Valley of the Shadows for 30 years. As long as she can escape, she will have at least another 30 years of good life, and even if he breaks the seal and leaves here in the later stage, he may not be able to find her.

    After all, her face and identity are all fake now, and she and Xie Zhaixing are complete strangers when they leave the Valley of the Shadows.

    Either do not use medicine and wait to die, or try to change a bicycle into a motorcycle. Xiao Xihe took a deep breath and felt that there was no need to think about it. Holding the medicine bag, she sat stiffly in the tent for a long time, and it was not until evening approached that she took the medicine bag to make dinner.

    Tonight she made four dishes and one soup and filled the whole small table.

    After she brought the rice to the table, Xie Zhaixing walked slowly from the depths of the woods, stared at today's extraordinarily rich meal for a moment, and said something inexplicably: "Today, I was attentive."

    "...I Every day is very attentive," Xiao Xihe smirked, "sit down, it won't be delicious when it's cold."

    Xie Zhaixing suddenly looked at her, and Shen Ruodianxing's eyes flashed a little sharply.

    Xiao Xihe was shocked by him, and suddenly his throat became dry: "What, what's wrong?"

    Xie Zhexing looked indifferent, and went straight to sit down at the table.

    Xiao Xihe breathed a sigh of relief, and followed him to sit down opposite him: "Tonight's dishes are a bit more, it doesn't matter if I can't finish it, tomorrow morning I will cook it in a pot, add some sweet potato vermicelli, and boil a hot pot. The stew is also delicious."

    After saying that, he looked at him expectantly.

    However, Xie Zhexing didn't mean to move his chopsticks.

    "Mozun?" Xiao Xihe was puzzled.

    Xie Zhaixing still just looked down at the dishes on the table.

    Xiao Xihe was suddenly nervous: "...Aren't you going to eat it?"

    "Small fried chicken, yam spareribs, leeks and eggs, steamed pumpkin," Xie Zhaixing glanced over several dishes, his voice did not fluctuate at all, " Which dish did you put the medicine in?"

    Boom -

    Xiao Xihe's mind seemed to suddenly experience a big explosion, and instantly went blank.

    After a long time, she said with difficulty: "I-I don't know what you mean..."

    Xie Zhaixing looked at her flustered look, and a trace of mockery flashed in his eyes: "Idiot."

    After saying that, his eyes turned completely cold, "A quarter of an hour. Get out of the Valley of Shadows, or..."

    He didn't say anything after half the words, it seemed that he didn't even bother to threaten, but the killing intent and irritability lingering around him automatically filled up the unfinished words.