Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Penglai is located in the sea of ​​the extreme east, and does not belong to any realm of fairy, devil, human, ghost and demon. Originally, it only existed in the legendary fairy island, that is, the new island owner took office in the last ten years, and often exchanged resources with the five realms. The original legendary land is gradually revealed to the world.

    "The Demon Realm has been in close contact with Penglai over the years. If they borrowed the birthing spring from them, they would not refuse it, but..." Lin Fan was hesitant.

    Xie Wuyan looked at him: "But what?"

    Lin Fan sighed: "But when Penglai first came into contact with the outside world a few years ago, there were also many cultivators who went away because of their fame, but I don't know what happened, no matter how high their cultivation base was. , all will return to zero the moment they set foot on the immortal island, and they will completely become ordinary people, and only when they leave the immortal island can all their cultivation be restored... I am afraid that the young master will not adapt."

    "Without the spiritual power, it is just the body. Shener, weaker, more like a mortal, what's not suitable for?" Xie Wuyan was puzzled.

    Lin Fan hesitated, and glanced at Xie Zhaixing's stomach for a while.

    Xie Zhaixing was expressionless: "Speak straight."

    "...Ordinary people go to the island, but they are a little heavier and weaker. Once your words are not cultivated, those pregnancy reactions that are usually suppressed by spiritual power, It will all appear, mortals have troubles with pregnancy, I guess you will be no less." Lin Fan knew that he hated loss of control and weakness the most, so he was careful even when he spoke.

    Xie Zhaixing lowered his eyes and pondered, as if weighing the one in his stomach, whether it was worth his sacrifice.

    Xie Wuyan was afraid that he would come up with a bad result, so he quickly asked Lin Fan: "This is a hassle, can't I borrow the Shengzi Spring directly to the devil world?

    " ," Lin Fan was helpless, "not to mention that the people of Penglai regard the birth of a child as a life, and it would be good to ask us to borrow it from Penglai. How could they agree to lend it to the demon world."

    Xie Wuyan was hesitating about how to persuade his son, Xie Zhexing suddenly spoke up. : "How long will it take?"

    This is the meaning of the promise, Xie Wuyan's eyes lit up, and he motioned Lin Fan to speak quickly.

    Lin Fan coughed: "Let's talk about half a month, as long as a month, it depends on your recovery."

    "Half a month and a month, not much, not much." Xie Wuyan hurriedly echoed.

    Xie Zhaixing glanced at the two of them: "Then it's settled."

    "Okay!"

    "Great!"

    Xie Wuyan and Lin Fan were overjoyed at the same time, and after meeting Xie Zhaixing's cool eyes in the next moment, they immediately returned to Be honest.

    "I, I'm going to send a letter to the island owner of Penglai and tell us a little bit about the situation. If he is willing to ask us to borrow it, I will prepare a generous gift. You remember to take it tomorrow. If you don't borrow it, I will call for a hundred thousand demon generals Go with you, even if you don't rely on spiritual power, you have to step on his Penglai." Xie Wuyan muttered, turned his head and left.