Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Xiao Xihe got off the ring with the title of 'One Victory', his expression was uglier than crying, Xu Ruqing sighed, and handed her the eight hundred spirit stones that were not yet hot.

    Xiao Xihe hugged reluctantly, but when the female cultivator who was fighting appeared, she returned the Lingshi with both hands: "I didn't expect such an accident, and the Lingshi will be returned to you."

    "No, it was my own carelessness. It has nothing to do with you." After the female cultivator finished speaking, she turned around and left.

    Xiao Xihe was stunned for a while, then raised her voice quickly: "You don't want it anymore?"

    "No more!" The female cultivator didn't look back.

    Xiao Xihe didn't expect to get money after winning, but after being stunned for a while, it finally turned cloudy: "Senior brother, I met a good person!"

    Xu Ruqing glanced at the female nun thoughtfully, and raised her lips playfully for a while. Jiao: "Well, I met a good person."

    Xiao Xihe happily continued to solicit business, while the female cultivator walked away from her and entered the unremarkable mountain forest.

    "Lin Venerable, according to your instructions, the transaction with the young lady has been completed." The female cultivator said respectfully, and the man standing opposite her was Lin Fan.

    Lin Fan heard the words and immediately asked, "Did she win?"

    "Won?"

    "No doubt?" "No.

    "

    Lin Fan was satisfied, and handed her a Qiankun bag: "Call the next person, what should I do? You know what you know, in short, it’s okay to disguise your identity or pretend to be an accident. If you win or lose, you should give away all the spiritual stones as much as possible, and you mustn’t let her see the flaw.” The

    female cultivator agreed, but she was still a little hesitant: “ Your Excellency, does the young lady have to lose in the final result?"

    Lin Fan remembered Xie Zhaixing's instructions and replied, "It is better for her to be alone and less involved in this kind of intrigue competition."

    "Yes." Female Xiu roughly understood, and immediately turned to leave.

    Lin Fan stretched, and the baby face was attentive for a moment: "Young Master, everything is arranged."

    On the top of the mountain, Xie Zhexing moved his fingertips, and the mirror that reflected Lin Fan's face instantly vanished. Then the air trembled twice, and another picture appeared. Xiao Xihe in the picture was holding a Bag Lingshi silly music.

    "Stupid." Xie Zhexing snorted lightly, but the corners of his lips floated up.

    It took three days for the initial selection, and now more than half of it has passed, but only 20 or 30 people have advanced.

    As time passed, the cultivators who had not yet been eliminated became more and more urgent, and the business between Xiao Xihe and Liu An'an became easier to do.

    In less than two hours, Liu Anan lost two more games, completely exhausted six chances, Xiao Xihe also lost once, plus the two losses yesterday, there are still three chances to lose.

    "Eldest brother, how much is it?" Liu Anan asked.

    Xu Ruqing opened the bulging Qiankun bag and counted it: "Including yesterday's, the total is 4,000."