Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    When Xie Zhexing's right hand got into the placket of his clothes, Xiao Xihe was so excited that he rolled into the bed without thinking, and escaped from his claws.

    "What are you doing?!" She scolded with her clothes closed.

    Xie Zhexing looked at her fixedly: "Accept your plea."

    "Accept me... You are crazy!" Xiao Xihe was angry, "Who is begging you?!"

    "You don't admit it?" Xie Star picking is not happy.

    Xiao Xihe laughed angrily: "What do I admit?" The

    two looked at each other for a long time, Xie Zhexing faintly realized what was wrong, and his expression gradually deteriorated: "You didn't ask for love, why did you touch my nose?"

    "What am I? Time to touch your nose?" Xiao Xihe asked back.

    "Wake up once in the middle of the night, and wake up once at lunch break." Xie Zhaixing replied with a stern face.

    Xiao Xihe paused and had a vague impression.

    "Remember?" Xie Zhaixing looked into her eyes.

    The corner of Xiao Xihe's mouth twitched: "Brother, I slept in a daze and didn't know who I touched... Besides, I'm a person who grew up in the palace and saw a wolf demon for the first time in my life. How do you know that touching your nose is the rule for courtship?!"

    She had never been so quick-witted in her life, and she accurately proved her innocence with a few words.

    Xie Zhexing's face was completely dark, but Xiao Xihe didn't realize it, and he complained while tying his belt: "I'm sorry, brother, I don't think of you as a man, let alone a man, otherwise I won't let you go with me. I've slept in a bed for so long, I'll trouble you later..." Before

    she finished speaking, she met Xie Zhaixing's dark eyes, and she suddenly remembered how bloody and arrogant he looked when the two first met. .

    Xiao Xihe didn't dare to make a sound.

    Xie Zhaixing saw the fear and nervousness flashing in her eyes, and the tail that had been swaying finally stopped slowly.

    "...It's just a misunderstanding, just clarify the misunderstanding," Xiao Xihe said dryly, "Further, let's say we are not suitable, there are differences between human and monster, and my father and emperor hate the monster clan, even if we are together. , there won't be any good results."

    Xie Zhexing stared at her for a long time, and said, "So you don't like me."

    Xiao Xihe sneered.

    "Got it." Xie Zhaixing lay down on the bed with no expression on his face.

    ……that's it? Xiao Xihe looked at him from the corner, relieved and hesitated whether to go to sleep on the soft couch... Forget it, leaving at this time seems to dislike him a lot. It would be bad if he angered him.

    She struggled for a long time, but she still lay flat against the wall.

    The bed is not big, but there is a sea between the two of them. Xiao Xihe put his hand on his lower abdomen at will, and suddenly recalled the taste of his hand on his skin... Although his body temperature was very low, the temperature in his palm was very high. For a moment, she thought she was going to be affected by his temperature. burns.

    But at this moment, the memory recovered, and the position where she was touched seemed to start to heat again.

    Xiao Xihe rubbed his stomach uncomfortably, and his whole body tensed up uncontrollably. On a night that was obviously not hot, a thin layer of sweat broke out.