Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    It may be because of her lack of talent. The closer to the foundation building, the slower Xiao Xihe's cultivation speed will be. In order to match her current situation, she can only reduce the number of times she cultivates with Xie Zhexing.

    Another night, Xiao Xihe lay on the bed enthusiastically and greeted Xie Zhaixing to come over quickly.

    Xie Zhaixing was eating french fries. Hearing that, he just glanced at her.

    "...Is it that delicious?" Xiao Xihe was speechless. Why does Lord Mozun prefer junk food so much? The more fried the better.

    Xie Zhexing didn't change his face: "It's still okay."

    Xiao Xihe's mouth twitched, and he turned around and continued to stare at him.

    She found a night pearl in the Qiankun bag a few days ago, and it is now placed on the head of the bed. The fluorescent light illuminates the entire tent and also coats her with a layer of warm light. Because she was already lying down, she was only wearing a light underwear. After rolling comfortably for a few laps, the neckline was also loose, revealing a clear and beautiful collarbone.

    Xie Zhaixing's fries suddenly tasted bad.

    Xiao Xihe was yawning when he suddenly felt that the bedding beside him was sinking. He looked up for a while and saw that Xie Zhexing was already lying on his side. She blinked and looked at the plate not far away, there was half a plate of French fries left.

    "...Is it delicious today?" She suddenly became suspicious.

    Xie Zhexing looked at the top of the tent quietly: "Shang Ke." The

    same answer as before, indicating that the fries tasted fine, Xiao Xihe breathed a sigh of relief and reached out to touch his head: "I'm not sick... ...Why didn't you finish eating?"

    Xie Zhexing was expressionless: "Didn't you tell me to come over?"

    "I asked you to come over... But when did you not come before you finished eating?" Xiao Xihe continued to struggle.

    Xie Zhexing was asked a few questions by her, and his brows finally frowned. Xiao Xihe immediately put away the night pearl and lay down beside him.

    The tent was quiet and dark, but Xiao Xihe was no longer sleepy. After lying down for a while, he remembered something, and quietly stretched out his small hand to Xie Zhaixing.

    The two of them covered a quilt together, and she could hear Xie Zhaixing clearly after breathing several times, and naturally she didn't miss her hand. It's just that he didn't stop, but closed his eyes lazily.

    After a 'long' long journey, Xiao Xihe quickly touched his abdominal muscles and evacuated, and then said regretfully: "I know that no matter how much you eat, you will not gain weight."

    Then there is no more words. .

    Xie Zhexing's eyelids twitched, and after a long time, he finally said in a deep voice, "You have become more and more slack recently."

    "...Huh?" Xiao Xihe looked confused.

    However, Xie Zhexing ignored her.

    ...I cook three meals a day on time, and I don't need him to wash the bowls. She usually does the housework. Xiao Xihe thought about it in the middle of the night and couldn't figure out where she was slack. The final conclusion was that Lord Mozun deliberately couldn't find her. happy.