Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Ah!" Xiao Xihe shook and looked back suspiciously.

    ... No one is following, so why do you feel a chill on your back? She pressed her temples, only thinking that she had heard a lot of news about Xie Zhaixing going to the Hehuan Sect recently, and she was a little overwhelmed.

    She breathed a sigh of relief, calmed down and looked at the slightly shabby door ahead, knowing that she had found an ideal refuge -

    Medicine God Valley, an immortal gate dedicated to medical practitioners.

    Since people in the Immortal Cultivation World generally don't get sick very often, most of the injured can heal themselves. In addition, the current atmosphere of immortal cultivation is impetuous, and everyone is eager to seek success without the consciousness of saving the world, so there are fewer and fewer cultivators willing to join Xianmen to study medical skills, and today's Medicine God Valley is getting more and more lonely, and the total number of valley owners and disciples is only Three or four people down.

    The reason why Xiao Xihe chose this sect is because the people here are devoted to studying medical skills, except for the necessary going out to practice medicine, she is almost isolated from the world. She is hidden here and will not be easily discovered, and the second is because the original text 500,000 words, although only less than 300 words describe this sect, but it revealed a very important information-

    Yao Shengu Valley Master once saved the life of Xie Zhaixing's father, Xie Wuyan, the Lord of the Demon Realm.

    Xie Zhexing lost his mother when he was a child, and Xie Wuyan brought him up with his own hands. Although his temper was violent and repeated, he respected his father very much. Liu Jiang, the master of Medicine God Valley, is a well-known guardian of the calf. As long as he can become his disciple, if her identity is revealed in the future, Xie Zhaixing will kill her, and Liu Jiang will probably intercede with Xie Wuyan for her.

    Xie Wuyan's words... Xie Zhexing always listens, right?

    Xiao Xihe let out a sigh of relief, walked to the door solemnly, and knocked three times.

    Soon someone came to open the door. It was a half-old milf in her forties. She asked with an excellent attitude, "Are you here to seek medical advice or to ask for medicine?"

    "I'm here to ask a teacher." Xiao Xihe said hurriedly.

    The woman froze for a moment, seeming to be hesitant.

    ... Yaoshengu has a shortage of manpower all the year round, shouldn't you be happy to see someone come to apprentice? Why do you look so embarrassed? Xiao Xihe suddenly felt a drum in his heart: "Is there any problem?"

    "No problem... Come with me first." The woman said, then lowered her head and went inside.

    Xiao Xihe quickly followed.

    Medicine King Valley is surrounded by mountains, and a long river runs through it. At first glance, it looks similar to the Valley of the Shadows, but the environment is vastly different. Most of the plants planted here are flowers and trees, the thickest is no more than the mouth of the bowl, no more than three or five meters high, and will not block the sun. The air is dry and warm, with a little sweet fragrance.

    Xiao Xihe looked at this environment and wanted to stay even more.

    Going forward, the sweet fragrance in the air was replaced by the bitter taste of the medicinal herbs. Xiao Xihe stretched his head to look, and saw a large yard not far away. The floor was covered with medicinal herbs that needed to be dried. With white smoke, a figure flickered inside, as if cooking something.