Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Zhao Wuchen's eyes were red when he saw the broken soul body: "Xie, Zhai, Xing!"

    "Is something wrong?" Xie Zhaixing asked in a hurry.

    Xiao Xihe: "..." You beat his son to the core, how did you have the nerve to ask these two words.

    Zhao Wuchen was shivering with anger, and he took out his long sword and was about to start. Xiao Xihe quickly reminded: "Zhao Sect Master, the soul has not completely disappeared."

    As long as the soul is not completely dissipated, there is still a chance to reincarnate, but Zhao Shaoqing It's almost gone by now, and even if it is recovered and reincarnated, it can only start with mosquitoes and flies.

    But for Zhao Wuchen, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, there is absolutely no need to give up.

    Sure enough, when Zhao Wuchen heard the words, he immediately put away the long sword, and quickly shot with a livid face, and began to collect the few souls left by Zhao Shaoqing. The Swordsman Sect disciples looked at each other, not understanding why the Sect Master was so urgent.

    Isn't it just an evil spirit occupying the body of the young sect master, if the soul is scattered, the soul is scattered, why bother with him. Zhao Wuchen said that he was suffering, so he could only continue to collect with a livid face. Liu Anan and Xiao Xihe squatted together, staring at him dumbfounded, and Xie Zhaixing was also watching the excitement.

    Suddenly, a bit of spiritual power hit Xiao Xihe's calf, more like a reminder than it hurt or itchy. Xiao Xihe came back to his senses, and as soon as he looked up, he met the romantic peach eyes of a strange man.

    The man raised his eyebrows and motioned for her to run away.

    Xiao Xihe returned to his senses, and calmly pulled Liu An'an, Liu An calmly understood, and silently got up and moved to the window with her against the wall.

    Seeing that the window was getting closer, just as he was about to arrive, a cool voice suddenly came from behind him: "Where are you going?"

    Xiao Xihe jumped out with Liu An'an without thinking, and ran straight out. . Xie Zhaixing sneered and was about to chase, but was blocked by a hand.

    "Lord Mozun, thank you for tonight." The man raised the corners of his lips genially.

    Xie Zhexing was expressionless: "Get out of the way."

    "I'm afraid it won't work." The man chuckled.

    Xie Zhaixing didn't talk nonsense, and attacked him directly. The man immediately backed away, but stopped him again when Xie Zhaixing was about to chase after him.

    Xiao Xihe followed Liu An'an for a long time, and suddenly heard the sound of fierce fighting behind him, and quickly stopped.

    "No! They are fighting!" Xiao Xihe saw two figures entangled in the sky from a distance, and was immediately worried.

    "It doesn't matter, the senior brother is very powerful." Liu An'an is very confident in the senior brother.

    Xiao Xihe frowned: "Can you outperform Demon Venerable?" "Equally

    well..."

    Before Liu Anan finished speaking, the surroundings were bright as daylight for a moment. The senior brother who was fighting with Xie Zhaixing has already rushed over at this moment, holding one in each hand and running forward.