Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    After returning home, Xiao Xihe and Xu Ruqing tacitly did not mention the shameful incident of being chased and killed by the spider demon. When asked by the mistress, they only said that everything went well.

    "It's really grown up and has a lot of courage." Xin Yue looked at the two with relief.

    Xu Ruqing laughed dryly: "Yes, I have grown up."

    "I'm not afraid at all." Xiao Xihe agreed.

    The two of them were beating their faces to be fat, when Liu Jiang came in from outside, and when he saw Xiao Xihe, he said, "I'm finally back, and I'm going to the doctor."

    "...Where are you going?" Xiao Xihe asked innocently.

    "Kunlun." Liu Jiang replied calmly.

    Hearing this, Xiao Xihe snorted. She just broke up with Xie Zhaixing in the Valley of the Shadows, and she didn't want to get close to that place.

    Xu Ruqing saw that she didn't want to go, so she took the initiative to ask Liu Jiang, "Why didn't you tell me to go?"

    "There will be a few injured people coming later. If they can't handle it, you have to stay and look after them." Liu Jiang said.

    Xu Ruqing was stunned and could only use his eyes to express to Xiao Xihe that he couldn't help her.

    Xiao Xihe shrugged, and obediently followed Liu Jiang onto the flying instrument.

    The second time he went out in just one day, Xiao Xihe had lost interest in the rapidly retreating Yunjing. After sitting quietly for a while, he approached Liu Jiang: "Master, who is the patient this time? A Kunlun disciple?"

    "It's the Kunlun Palm . Men Lin also." Liu Jiang said.

    Xiao Xihe raised his eyebrows in surprise: "Lin Yi? If his cultivation is so high, he will get sick too?"

    " What if his cultivation is high? That's the exception." Liu Jiang gave her a sideways glance, "But it's true that the higher the cultivation level, the stronger the body is. Even if you are ill, most of the ailments can be resolved by themselves, so you still have to practice diligently. Have a good body."

    Xiao Xihe flattered: "Master is right, and the disciple follows his teaching."

    Seeing her being so obedient, Liu Jiang couldn't help bending the corners of his lips.

    "So what's wrong with Lin Yi? He has to seek medical help. It should be something he can't solve by himself. It's very difficult, right?" Xiao Xihe was curious. Although she and the head of the Kunlun faction haven't spoken a few words, but because she has heard a lot of the other party's best gossip... She has unilaterally listed the other party as her acquaintance.

    A somewhat annoying, snob acquaintance.

    "He only said that the cultivation base is stagnant and the spiritual power in the body is blocked. As for other things, there is not much to say. The specific cause can only be determined after the diagnosis." Liu Jiang said.

    Xiao Xihe thought for a while: "Why do you feel like you said a lot of nonsense." Liu Jiang

    : "..." The

    master gave the disciple a head bang, and the disciple went to the corner of the flying instrument in aggrieved.

    The master and the apprentice arrived at Kunlun without incident. As soon as they got down from the flying instrument, several inner disciples greeted them.