Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I ate two meals in just over an hour. Rao is Lord Mozun's talent, and he felt a little overwhelmed.

Out of his love for food, Xie Zhaixing was more patient with skilled cooks, especially after he was full. Rarely did he not leave immediately after putting down his chopsticks, but raised his eyes to look at the gorgeous woman opposite.

"Which fairy door are you from?" he asked.

Xiao Xihe replied casually, "It's from the Longevity Sect."

"Is there an Immortal Sect with that name?" Xie Zhexing raised his eyebrows.

Xiao Xihe nodded solemnly: "Yes, the small sect that has just emerged in the past few years, plus I have a total of more than a dozen people."

When she decided to come to him, she had already figured out how to solve the poison and left the relationship behind. Therefore, I couldn't reveal any information about myself, so I compiled the origin early and dealt with his surprise problem at any time.

"It's no wonder that you have such poor qualifications." Xie Zhaixing was stunned.

Although it was made up, Xiao Xihe still felt unhappy: "...It's not too bad, right?"

Xie Zhexing looked at her with a half-smile.

The corners of Xiao Xihe's mouth twitched: "...Of course, it's really worse

than you." "It's worse than anyone else," Xie Zhexing said calmly, "including the few people you played with just now. "

Xiao Xihe: "..." Thank you for your compliment.

Xie Zhaixing didn't feel that he had killed Tian'er at all, and after a moment of silence, he spoke slowly: "To cure the poison of Yin-Yang Acacia Gu, you don't have to find people with opposite physiques, you have to meet people from the Acacia sect. Gongfa, you are not a member of the Hehuan Sect, how can you detoxify the poison of the Hehuan Sect?"

Xiao Xihe had already prepared the answer to this question, and when she heard the words, she hurriedly took out a few pamphlets from the Qiankun bag and handed them to him diligently. before.

Xie Zhaixing glanced at it. It was the secret manual of the Hehuan Sect, and they were all things that were not rumored. He raised his brow lightly.

"I spent a lot of effort to steal it from the Hehuan Sect," Xiao Xihe explained the origin of these things in one sentence, and by the way, made an invitation again, "Now that everything is ready, I only owe you the east wind."

"What if I don't agree?" Xie Zhaixing asked back.

Xiao Xihe choked for a moment, and then said sincerely: "Then, then I will continue to cook delicious food for you until you can't live without my cooking skills, and you can't bear my death, so you promised to help me."

Xie Zhexing smiled like Fei smiled and looked at her for a long time, and finally got up slowly under her expectant and nervous gaze: "Yes."

After saying that, he turned and left.

...what can be done? can what? Why did you run away halfway through? Xiao Xihe held his hands silently, but did not dare to stop people.

Unknowingly, it was already dark, and after nightfall the valley became more humid and cold. Xiao Xihe rubbed his arms, a little fortunate that although his cultivation base was extremely low, it was not at all, and he was able to resist this strong moisture to some extent. Otherwise, staying for a few days must be rheumatic.